Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let me address a rumor about me
This is gonna be a boring post so if you're not a part of it you can just click out, you wont miss anything.

I didn't think I would have to make a post about this, but after tonight I'm going to. Tonight I was harassed by a player I'm not going to name, who would message me, use the voice comms, and talking to others to upset them about it as well. They were talking about the rumor that I use some magnification program to zoom in on my crosshair to hit shots. And it stems from a time I joined just a day or two ago when I had not played in forever and talked about it. Well tonight I'm gonna address that, all of it, and then you're gonna get off my cock.

Lets go to the start, when I joined and talked about it. I use a program called glassbrick to zoom in on my crosshair in a game called hunt showdown. The game features foggy and night maps which restrict vision, few guns have scopes, and some iron sights could be better. So me and my friend often pop flares and get in ranged engagements at about 100 meters each time. When I happened to log in the other day I had just gotten off hunt, so yes, glassbrick was on. I might have used it one or two times across ttt_dolls on that session, and that sparked people asking if it was allowed. I didn't really have a clue, so I didn't care. Some people since then have told me it probably isn't so I just don't use it.

Now how am I supposed to back this up? I have a clip, about 4 minutes long, of unedited gameplay from when I was a T. Why this round? I could've just picked one where I didn't use it smelly cheater man >:(! Well, it's because in this exact round they accused me of cheating and using it.

https://streamable.com/2zuc6u

Two things to leave with
- To the person harassing me, hope you're happy with this, now fuck off <3
- And to Nicol Bolas, when one of your staff members are harassing me how about you take 2 seconds off left for dead to handle your goons.

Side note if you make fun of my music taste I'm gonna headshot you next
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
+1, us in the shithead salt mining company gotta watch out for eachother
"Why is fake Gabe back?" -Prince Nicky
I think ur legit. the rumor will probably fizzle out, don't feel discouraged to keep playing. Also any external program used with garry's mod is most definitely likely strictly prohibited. As long as you don't use it ever you should be fine.
(12-14-2020, 05:01 AM)♥ two rats Wrote: I think ur legit. the rumor will probably fizzle out, don't feel discouraged to keep playing. Also any external program used with garry's mod is most definitely likely strictly prohibited. As long as you don't use it ever you should be fine.

I appreciate that. I really only made this post about the person who wanted to send me messages and harass me while I was playing tonight. I'm being honest in my post, admitted about it, explained the whole thing. I just dont appreciate the actions of the person I was referring to.
I'm gonna tape a magnifying glass to the middle of my monitor so I can be like MilkMan
(12-14-2020, 04:49 AM)MilkManFromMars Wrote: - And to Nicol Bolas, when one of your staff members are harassing me how about you take 2 seconds off left for dead to handle your goons.

Was this really necessary? I was in the middle of a game with my friends and didn't notice the discord message until afterwards. I have no obligation to drop whatever I am doing at that very moment to join the TTT server at 2:45 AM. Especially when there are other staff members online shown in the video clip.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(12-14-2020, 05:24 AM)real trap shit Wrote: I'm gonna tape a magnifying glass to the middle of my monitor so I can be like MilkMan

I'd send you my windows magnifier docs any day bby <3

(12-14-2020, 05:27 AM)Nicol Wrote:
(12-14-2020, 04:49 AM)MilkManFromMars Wrote: - And to Nicol Bolas, when one of your staff members are harassing me how about you take 2 seconds off left for dead to handle your goons.

Was this really necessary? I was in the middle of a game with my friends and didn't notice the discord message until afterwards. I have no obligation to drop whatever I am doing at that very moment to join the TTT server at 2:45 AM. Especially when there are other staff members online shown in the video clip.

Maybe it was maybe it wasn't. But you took the whole clip of someone harassing me over an hour or two and just focused on the jab I made at you. I didn't ask you to join. I just asked you to message your staff member and ask him to cool his shit. It's also not the first of your staff who seem to have problems with me, and you have also not addressed. So like I said. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't, that's not the focus of this
(12-14-2020, 05:29 AM)MilkManFromMars Wrote: But you took the whole clip of someone harassing me over an hour or two and just focused on the jab I made at you. I didn't ask you to join. I just asked you to message your staff member and ask him to cool his shit. It's also not the first of your staff who seem to have problems with me, and you have also not addressed.

I am not showing anything harassing in this clip so I am not sure what you mean by that first statement, it's just a clip of you playing a round as a traitor with small discussions about a magnifier program towards the end. So yes I did focus on the jab, because what else was I to focus on in this post? You didn't ask me to message anyone, you told me it was happening and to do something about it. If you have actual evidence of harassment, you haven't provided it to me.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(12-14-2020, 05:52 AM)Nicol Wrote:
(12-14-2020, 05:29 AM)MilkManFromMars Wrote: But you took the whole clip of someone harassing me over an hour or two and just focused on the jab I made at you. I didn't ask you to join. I just asked you to message your staff member and ask him to cool his shit. It's also not the first of your staff who seem to have problems with me, and you have also not addressed.

I am not showing anything harassing in this clip so I am not sure what you mean by that first statement, it's just a clip of you playing a round as a traitor with small discussions about a magnifier program towards the end. So yes I did focus on the jab, because what else was I to focus on in this post? You didn't ask me to message anyone, you told me it was happening and to do something about it. If you have actual evidence of harassment, you haven't provided it to me.

I never provided it because you never responded. I said I wasn't going to just put it in the post, but I was making it because I was harassed. I messaged you multiple times about the issues and even after responding here you haven't responded. I'll be following this up sending it to you on discord.
And don't take my jab personally. I like you as a guy Nicol, you're fun to play with and chill. I just have problems with the current state of the staff team, which you're the only active person who can change that.
I mean in the clip provided I wouldn't say there is any harassment but if there was in private messages or in later rounds/maps you can always let me know and I will gladly tell anyone including staff to back off if they are making people feel shitty in anyway.

I know this topic was brought up a couple times tonight but I didn't realise it was bugging you since you seemed to kinda join in and try and joke about it.

I was online you could have let me known about the situation and I would have helped you out.

Nicol isn't the only one who can do anything on the server there is always gonna be more staff who are going to be willing to help and try there best. Not everything needs to land on his shoulders.
[Image: j3I5q8.jpg]