Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Imagine ghosting at this hour
Offender's Name & Steam ID:

BombshellJayx STEAM_0:0:187839860
Sora STEAM_0:1:102976624

Potential Witnesses: @Krobalt @♛ Whip Nasty @Captain Courageous 

Reason to Ban: Ghosting with friends at odd hours

Proof: (Sora' perspective) [color=var(--ytcp-link-color)]https://youtu.be/lJ45LpHKX2k[/color]

Other: My friends and I were just being dumbasses as usual but we kinda noticed the BombshellJayx walk directly to us after losing friend 3 when they were being chased and grenaded the three of us in a relatively good spot. He did stare at us for a moment probably to laugh with his friend or something but he immediately looked up and at us instead of around the corner and at everything else first. (This isn't in the recording but I thought I'd add that cus thats when we got sussed out).

The video shows that he(sora) didn't get all the kills but he is being lead to them by his obvious friend (I couldn't get recordings of BombshellJayx since my friends and I were on the other team.) He b-lined it towards the props.

They did leave after this video so I could not get more evidence. Blame the boys for being dorks.
I was hiding in a spot no one else could find then he just walks in the room clueless, looks up and me and doesnt realize im there for a second, then he tried shooting me. From this point I ran away to where the other two were and about 20 seconds later he showed up and killed all of us after his friend told him to look up and nuke.

The second ghoster found me in another spot no one could see me at and killed me with a crowbar, he then did the same to one of our friends and then hunted down several other players but he couldnt aim and was clearly unfamiliar with the game.
Hey Gerbil! I appreciate the ban request, however, from what I can find, these are first time offenders. The most that can happen from this point is that they'll be added to our watchlist.
[Image: image0_2.jpg]
I'm not PH staff so no voting from me, but I have a lot experience. This is pretty clear cut. You can tell the person in the video made no effort to look around and check other spots the cans would have run to especially after finding the cans the first time, and odd find by itself. They had an unnatural ability to run it right to the spots they fled to and "find" them again.
Thanks for the report, they will be watched for in the future.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor