Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Two Rats Christmas
Ingame Name: two rats kissing, two rats, (s)ix rats kissing, rodent, rat 2, tourettes ginseng, rat 2 2 e, two rats (pingboostercom), two rats [целоваться] dinkgg, ♥ two rats, too rat, an undisclosed amount of rats, rats, 2 rat, rat (standing), captain two rats, two rats ﷽ [dinkgg]

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:47896179

Discord Tag: aeszoku#7949

Time Played: more than 300 hours (https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/64.94.238.145:27015/top_players/?query=two+rat)

When First Joined: August 2017 (https://www.gametracker.com/player/Zoku/64.94.238.145:27015/)

Availability: Typically after 9pm, and days I have off work, and random other slots when I find the time to play (Central Time Zone)

Rank Desired: Test Mod (dan)

Current Rank: Trusted

What You Can Do To Help The Community: I can say with confidence now that I feel like I have learned the ways of Trusted. It felt pretty intimidating at first, with the fate of a player in my hands through RDM reports and having the courage to gag a player through all the trolls and uproar that could sometimes arise, but I learned to trust my guts, analyze situations better, and stand my ground. With the Test Mod permissions I could provide the server with a more easy-going experience with the karma and teleport commands. I tend to be on at odd hours of Gmod somewhat frequently, which sometimes leaves me as one of the only or few staff members on at the time. So, with these commands I could help players follow the rules and keep the playing field fair by keeping them out of trouble via map exploits, and help players who get stuck accidently on glitchy barriers on the map. With the karma command I could deal with trouble-causing players on the server more easily. When there’s someone who is constantly trolling in a manner than makes consecutive AWarns awkward, or multiple hackers or mass rdmers on at once, and getting every SteamID slay and kick in through the ulx menu in a swift manner becomes inconvenient, I could more easily give them a temporary ban through the karma command. With the force spectate command, I could more easily keep the gamplay running at a fun pace, as later in the day there can be many afk's, and fspec is a way friendlier and professional way of ending a round that is unintentionally delayed. One of the goals for myself for the coming year as a staff member is to be somewhat less lenient on those who join the server obviously just to cause havoc non-stop, as I want to work more on making a playerbase on TTT that’s comfortable for everyone to play.

Why You Want To Help The Community: The Dinkleberg community is always changing day by day so it can be hard to keep up with everything going on, but like I said in my Trusted application, I stand by my belief that Dinkleberg has one of the most fun playerbases. There’s a generally positive playerbase, lots of friendly people, and a level of maturity that is hard to come by on TTT servers. I may not be the most extensively active community member (Jammin) but I truly enjoy giving my feedback to the server because I want to continue to see it grow, and stay active. I’m hoping with Holiday season coming to an end, my current real-life job in retail can take less of a focus on my brain, and I can go back to staying more up to date on the server. With the new year coming around I feel like it will set a great benchmark for the community to gather up things to come for the server in the future, and that’s a big part of why I’d like to be promoted, I want to stay with the community and see what else the server has in store, while giving my best efforts to contribute. I feel like I might be a more rebellious/less serious one of the staff members right now, but im hoping to still be a good differing opinion to provide. I think one of my strengths is that I will always give my honest opinion on a community topic, and I think I’m good at seeing both sides in conflicts between the regular playerbase and the staff playerbase.

Have You Been Previously Banned?: Nope.

Have You Previously Applied For Staff?: Yes, (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/showthread.php?tid=12699)
Trusted - Accepted.

How Did You Find Us?: Server browser years ago after the pervious server I played on no longer existed

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for the rank you are applying for?: Yes

Other: Happy Holidays/ Merry Christmas everyone !  Heart
+1.
v chill guy, active.

/.GIVE THIS MAN HIS CHRISTMAS GIFT.\
First, a disclaimer that I am a 2 rats simp.

That being said, I feel that 2 rats is a very reliable staff member in the trusted role that he currently occupies. I recall playing with two rats back in our donor days with dan and a few others.
Ignore any potential gametracker icon because he changes his name everytime the wind changes direction outside. But he is a very active staff member who takes his role seriously.
Things I note in your support:
-Active
-Handles reports & does his job
-Knows the rules and handles reports accurately
-Able to handle micspam
-Makes ban requests hooooly crap! And I thought I farmed ban requests :)
-Lots of experience in the trusted role
-You care about making the server a better place and wish to see change in maps and other things (e.g. recommending longer maps be removed)
-Asks for help when help is needed

+1 for TMod for the mouse
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
edit: https://www.gametracker.com/player/rat%2...145:27015/
most recent name, but I was less active during peak holiday season.
hi, i was told to +1 this.

gud man
+1, I haven’t had much interaction with 2 rats recently but when I first joined the server he was always fair, consistent, and a good trusted.
[Image: xdjlve.png]
+1 My experience with rats is more of november or october which were his starting months as Trusted. As far as I can tell rats has handled the server with ease in general terms. There's something else I want to point out and it is whoah this dude makes consistent ban requests! after receiving the Trusted role my ban requests reduced a lot but It must be that the playerbase was behaving better at that time (whis is good!). Also blending with the fun and being aware of the situation on the server. I can tell he's been of help and well I don't know about you very recently but the recent past says good stuff, and I'm glad that you're consistent. Fortunately Jammin can tell your pros with more detail. sorry if I can't provide more of that, which is what you wanted.
There not much more to be said than what was already mentioned. You are a great fit for t-mod, always taking initiative and conducting yourself well. One of the easiest +1’s I’ve given out.
I'll say +1. You've got a good head on your shoulders, and we've had quite a few resignations in the past 3 weeks or so.
He/Him/His
A no brainer +1, you excel in every category