Offender's Name: ceo fo recycling, GD_Pushaman, Bill Colorado

Offender's SteamID:
ceo for recycling: STEAM_0:1:53348629
GD_Pushaman: STEAM_0:1:67579455
Bill Colorado: STEAM_0:0:82932176

Potential Witnesses: @Damien, @Vernas

Reason to Ban: Ghosting

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/IxcKpkX
One of these players has an RDM and leaf ban request open as well: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=13383
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
+1 on the ban for these amigos, got killed on my t round and they didn't have reason to know I was T
Unfortunately to prove ghosting beyond reasonable doubt, you need more than one RDM against a T. Who's to say it wasn't just RDM? Maybe they had no idea it was a T and just RDMed someone? Whereas if it were multiple cases of killing Ts with no justifiable or reasonable evidence, then yea you can chock it up to ghosting (if it's a friend group). Will leave it open if anyone else has anything to add, but as it stands there isn't enough for ghosting bans
It's really tough to prove Ghosting beyond a reasonable doubt. I don't doubt that they did synchronized rdm as soon as one of them died. Something like "I'm sick of this, let's just rdm together and leave." It'd be more compelling evidence if one of them was a T and he died, then "mysteriously" the Ts would get RDMed by his friends.

Also, a common strategy is that people will unfriend each other before joining a server that they plan to ghost to avoid suspicion and just use discord or skype.

Either way, I think when the rdmer, that left before slays, is banned for a little, that'll be enough to deter them from coming back anyways.
I was going more for the "coordinated RDM" approach for ghosting, but its just too hard to prove.
I can add it to the watchlist for now

Jammin I love you. Keep up the good work. +1
Ive added these players to the watchlist, so this name request can be closed without further action.
They had no sus activity that I noticed other than the one incident.

closed and moved to archive