Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your favorite song as of right now?
(12-21-2020, 04:53 AM)rat 2 2 e Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHnwvtt3...el=Florent
a good one rn

That is more fire than I thought
wocky slush
This Album by VACATIONS that was released this year is my favorite album as of now
This has been keeping me going this month

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OopD1mdbL8 (A Little While - Yellow Days)
Miki Matsubara - Stay With Me (Jap, Eng, Ro) 真夜中のドア 松原みき 歌詞 - YouTube

This song is such a good vibe bro, it introduced me to city pop ahah
(12-17-2020, 12:37 PM)⋆ Fx ⋆ Wrote: I don't really have a favorite song to play right now but I've been really obsessed with Miley Cyrus covers lately Especially her cover of Say hello to heaven By Temple of the dog from The Chris Cornell tribute concert she killed it.

That was a hell of a good cover, just incredible. I love TOTD and Cornell's work. His career over multiple bands and his solo stuff is simply incredible.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
killer - the ready set
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)

Current vibe RN
My favourite song would have to go to....

Though this year Ive been listening to a ton of Living Colour (Biggest hit was Cult of Personality*) and so.....these two songs are very high on my list of ones I favour. One song is called "Solace of You", the other is the following.

I think my favourite song might actually become this second song...it's just such a good song from a great record (Times Up) *1990.

I can fairly say this band has helped me a ton this year.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
My favorite song is the sweet sound of @General Lee 2: Lee Harder voice