Unban me pls
Yeah, I was on earlier. If it was for the whole kid, I can confirm it was not Steiner. Unless it was for something else, then I don't know.
(01-26-2021, 09:10 PM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote: What would you call your rant against me yesterday? I was only on the server for two seconds and you went off on me for nothing.
everyone could tell it was a joke but it was based off the fact the you dislike me and called me an alcholic multiple times so and rdming me for it
(01-26-2021, 09:10 PM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote: What would you call your rant against me yesterday? I was only on the server for two seconds and you went off on me for nothing.
and what did i do this time?
Ok then my mistake. I thought you were harassing the kid earlier and I apologize for that. But you have harassed other users and it has continued to happen in the previous weeks with no chance of stopping it seemed.
(01-26-2021, 09:13 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: Ok then my mistake. I thought you were harassing the kid earlier. But you have harassed other users and it has continued to happen in the previous weeks with no change of stopping it seemed.
im sorry for the past but i did nothing this time and if i am unbanned i will make sure it does not happen again

(01-26-2021, 09:12 PM)QaiLub Wrote: hehe get fucked
funny but i want to get back, u know im not a bad guy, and there was a guy shit talking all women earlier and did not recieve even 1 warn
(01-26-2021, 09:12 PM)Steiner Wrote:
everyone could tell it was a joke but it was based off the fact the you dislike me and called me an alcholic multiple time so yeah
Steiner you were not appropriate I specifically  remember you asking a chick if she ever ate rice off of a dick and honestly I liked you other than your perverted shit I did like hangin with u when you weren't acting that way but you have to realize you have gone too far more than once
(01-26-2021, 09:16 PM)Inkyblinky Wrote:
everyone could tell it was a joke but it was based off the fact the you dislike me and called me an alcholic multiple time so yeah
Steiner you were not appropriate I specifically  remember you asking a chick if she ever ate rice off of a dick and honestly I liked you other than your perverted shit I did like hangin with u when you weren't acting that way but you have to realize you have gone too far more than once
thats because someone brought that up and i asked however i can see that it was wrong, im not asking for an immediate unban but at least maybe make it like a week, because like you said im not a bad guy
gotta say steiner. You were really nice to me on the server, you are a nice person to talk to. SOMETIMES. I have seen multiple instances of you harassing the woman on the server and frankly, its a whole different steiner. I don't think you should get unbanned as I feel that even if you get unbanned, I feel that the steiner that harasses woman will stay the same.
[Image: shshy.gif?width=953&height=149]
(01-26-2021, 09:20 PM)Steiner Wrote:
(01-26-2021, 09:16 PM)Inkyblinky Wrote:
thats because someone brought that up and i asked however i can see that it was wrong, im not asking for an immediate unban but at least maybe make it like a week, because like you said im not a bad guy
"do you give him good head? cause he deserves good head"
You get drunk and say sexual things to girls, making them uncomfortable. This is why I have told you multiple times to not get wasted on the server and also why you were banned for 8 hours by @bryanbrr.