Unban me pls
(01-26-2021, 09:21 PM)Shshy Wrote: gotta say steiner. You were really nice to me on the server, you are a nice person to talk to. SOMETIMES. I have seen multiple instances of you harassing the woman on the server and frankly, its a whole different steiner. I don't think you should get unbanned as I feel that even if you get unbanned, I feel that the steiner that harasses woman will stay the same.
i sware it will change but there is only one way to see, there are women on the server im friends with like misstie, im not a bad guy and have put time and money into the server

(01-26-2021, 09:25 PM)misstie6731 Wrote:
(01-26-2021, 09:20 PM)Steiner Wrote:
(01-26-2021, 09:16 PM)Inkyblinky Wrote:
(01-26-2021, 09:12 PM)Steiner Wrote:
(01-26-2021, 09:10 PM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote: What would you call your rant against me yesterday? I was only on the server for two seconds and you went off on me for nothing.
everyone could tell it was a joke but it was based off the fact the you dislike me and called me an alcholic multiple time so yeah
Steiner you were not appropriate I specifically  remember you asking a chick if she ever ate rice off of a dick and honestly I liked you other than your perverted shit I did like hangin with u when you weren't acting that way but you have to realize you have gone too far more than once
thats because someone brought that up and i asked however i can see that it was wrong, im not asking for an immediate unban but at least maybe make it like a week, because like you said im not a bad guy
"do you give him good head? cause he deserves good head"
that was once you know im different now
(01-26-2021, 09:10 PM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote: What would you call your rant against me yesterday? I was only on the server for two seconds and you went off on me for nothing.
everyone could tell it was a joke but it was based off the fact the you dislike me and called me an alcholic multiple time so yeah
Steiner you were not appropriate I specifically  remember you asking a chick if she ever ate rice off of a dick and honestly I liked you other than your perverted shit I did like hangin with u when you weren't acting that way but you have to realize you have gone too far more than once
thats because someone brought that up and i asked however i can see that it was wrong, im not asking for an immediate unban but at least maybe make it like a week, because like you said im not a bad guy
Just because your not a bad guy doesn't mean you cant do bad things, one thing a good man does is accept the consequences when he is wrong maybe id start with an apology but not because you want unbanned but a genuine apology
STEAM_0:0:73100818 this one not 64. i dont think you should get unbanned at all harrassers are very low to me scum even because you drink so much you can not be trusted to be sensable, truthful or follow basic rules or commands -1 on unban and reduction
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
(01-26-2021, 09:26 PM)Steiner Wrote:
(01-26-2021, 09:21 PM)Shshy Wrote: gotta say steiner. You were really nice to me on the server, you are a nice person to talk to. SOMETIMES. I have seen multiple instances of you harassing the woman on the server and frankly, its a whole different steiner. I don't think you should get unbanned as I feel that even if you get unbanned, I feel that the steiner that harasses woman will stay the same.
i sware it will change but there is only one way to see, there are women on the server im friends with like misstie, im not a bad guy and have put time and money into the server

(01-26-2021, 09:12 PM)Steiner Wrote: everyone could tell it was a joke but it was based off the fact the you dislike me and called me an alcholic multiple time so yeah
"you looked like you needed to be penetrated" -Steiner Jan 25, 2021
(01-26-2021, 09:28 PM)Inkyblinky Wrote:
Just because your not a bad guy doesn't mean you cant do bad things, one thing a good man does is accept the consequences when he is wrong maybe id start with an apology but not because you want unbanned but a genuine apology
but you know i feel bad and have put time and money in the servver

(01-26-2021, 09:28 PM)misstie6731 Wrote:
(01-26-2021, 09:26 PM)Steiner Wrote:

(01-26-2021, 09:16 PM)Inkyblinky Wrote: Steiner you were not appropriate I specifically  remember you asking a chick if she ever ate rice off of a dick and honestly I liked you other than your perverted shit I did like hangin with u when you weren't acting that way but you have to realize you have gone too far more than once
"you looked like you needed to be penetrated" -Steiner Jan 25, 2021
yeah a joke because i stabbed you with a knife
(01-26-2021, 09:29 PM)Steiner Wrote:
(01-26-2021, 09:12 PM)Steiner Wrote: everyone could tell it was a joke but it was based off the fact the you dislike me and called me an alcholic multiple time so yeah
So have many banned people. You donating does not give you free leave to sexually target female players.
(01-26-2021, 09:29 PM)Steiner Wrote:
I don't think you care much or feel bad if your mind jumps to money and not the people you harassed
What does harassing woman have to do with time and money on the server. Frankly its not a good reason to unbanned. You keep saying "that was just one time" when more and more people are coming forward with quotes that you have said to them. Its disgusting.
[Image: shshy.gif?width=953&height=149]
Steiner you admitted your fault and decided to change just after you got banned. The pattern of most people is to show regret after the punishment instead of 'running the extra mile' when they get the chance to fix their errors (aka since the first warning or any of the first bans iirc). Yeah it took a while for the ban but NO I'm going for -1 based on your patterns of behavior and what we're risking by having you in. There's no guarantee that you're going to fix that (or at least I think of slim chances) since you had 3 warnings and maybe today you did the same.

Good luck and please learn from this big mistake
Hi,
Steiner your steam ID is STEAM_0:0:73100818
I'd advise this be closed before it blows up.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks