woag
Unban this person NOW! Y’all mfers really be expecting heartfelt apologies for a 2006 gmod game for apes.

“I’m so sorry!!!!!!!! I promise I’ll get my morals straight and never RDM again!!!”

Smh if y’all put this much work into not being simps, things would be a lot better >:(
[Image: xdjlve.png]
Bumping so more people can plagiarize everyone on the first page and pretend they're doing something noble
he has soul just unban him it's pretty rare anyway just to be soulful and genuine +1

(01-29-2021, 08:39 PM)Happy Wrote:
(01-29-2021, 08:16 PM)synthray Wrote: The unban request was fixed a little after walrus said the reason was not good enough. Well, acknowledgment over what you did should be enough, but the contents of the OP make me think two things:
  • Filled the form just enough to start the thread.
  • Being bored is not a good reason. But you've used the 'I'm bored' card in the past
Gabe warned people for shitposting in one of your threads by saying "Do not shitpost in serious threads such as unbans and staff apps", yet you decide to include lyrics. huh.

I'm going to appeal to self-control: stop saying 'goodbye' and coming back later. If there's something wrong with the server try to create stuff for it and help with its shape, more than just rant and get yourself banned.
he has repeatedly suggested fixes or removals but is told to stop complaining about broken weapons, broken hitboxes, and the broken jump pack because "it keeps people coming back" or how about when staff comes to him for advice on stuff, but then completely ignore the advice given. I understand why he gets frustrated and leaves if you expect someone to sit there while being told to stop complaining cuz "u bhop, well it costs this much, or so what it makes us special" you're asking for an explosion to happen. Why don't you ask ur mods that leave for weeks at a time why they do

THIS... I can recognize parts of myself in this man, happens alot to me too - it's like ppl are asking for an explosion, why act surprised if it does happen? He needs more respect maybe. Respect greatness. Even if they have negative sides to them, great people are to be respected. It's all about balance. If he has so much good in him and a little bit bad, why punish that overlooking the rest? Try to help heal instead. This man needs freedom, justice, respect, and an immediate unbanning. Enough is enough!
Hello! My apologies for the extended delay I've had to deal with some stuff IRL.

At this time, your appeal had been denied. There are a few reasons for this, which I will explain below.

Firstly, this appeal is largely a shitpost and there isn't much denying that when you look at it. While I do not expect (or want) an appeal to just be brown-nosing staff with false promises and heartfelt apologies, I also don't want it to be a low effort shitpost. There are correct ways of submitting an appeal which do not follow the above-mentioned extremes. While this is likely not intentional, this appeal (or at least the original post) comes off wanting an unban solely because of your status within the community. Now there is nothing wrong with wanting an unban due to being a well-known and well-liked community member. However what I mention below tied with this is where I find issue. 

The second reason is the main offense, a mass RDM. I do notice some have argued that this is his first offense with mass rdm and that we've unbanned others for the same offense. However when you look further into the context you will see why I do not believe an unban is justified at this time. This is distinctly different from some guest or member mass rdming then appealing. This is a very well known member of the community, with two tenures as staff mind you, purposefully mass rdming for the sole intent of being banned. Having yourself banned to leave the community then appealing as soon as you come back isn't even serving a punishment for the offense, it's just leaving and coming back. 

Somewhat unrelated, but I did also see a lot of you mention that Laced attacks & criticizes the community quite often. I see absolutely no issue with this, as we are all entitled to our opinions and this community will always have issues worth discussing. Any member of this community is allowed to hate, criticize, and make suggestions for the betterment of the server (as long as they aren't directly attacking someone, mind you) and I would not take any of that to mind when reviewing unban appeals. 

I do hope you don't take any of this personally and see where I am coming from, as I do still consider you a friend. I enjoy playing with you when I get the chance however at this time I would just encourage you to resubmit an appeal in one month. Thank you. 
[Image: b_560x95.png]