Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Ban req] Raven
Offender's Name: Kabob / CJ

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:522055514

Potential Witnesses: Not sure tbh

Reason to Ban: Impersonation of Raven (STEAM_0:1:162628792). I've told the guy enough times to change his name and profile picture. Also this is his 5th karmaban

Proof:

[Image: 20210124232400-1-rav.jpg] < The original raven is a donor. I've kicked Kabob and players get confused thinking they were the original

[Image: 20210124232400-1-reg.jpg]

Current warnings of Kabob
[Image: awa.jpg]

And Steam profiles
[Image: pf1.png]<Kabob

[Image: pf2.png]<Raven
That doggo has the face of someone that just got banned.
Surprise! I'm back!

[Image: pvJCHKP.gif]
@Raven not sure if you were aware that someone was impersonating you. Wanted to let you know.

I personally warned and kicked CJ yesterday, telling him to not impersonate other players. Unless Raven gave permission prior, I anticipate the intentions are malicious.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
obviously i havent seen this full story but it really dosent seem like hes actively trying to be raven hes not going around talking like raven and he admits hes not the real one.
i think from my perspective this is some red scare bs, just some scared kid that needs a day to not get yelled at. Infact your continuing what happened to him as cj hes getting bullied now as raven just like he was as cj.
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
(02-08-2021, 03:10 PM)Jammin Wrote: @Raven not sure if you were aware that someone was impersonating you. Wanted to let you know.

I personally warned and kicked CJ yesterday, telling him to not impersonate other players. Unless Raven gave permission prior, I anticipate the intentions are malicious.
Cj said he didn't want to be killed anymore and he liked the name. Not excusing it but i didn't see him acting bad with the name
[Image: J6yUs0g]
I'm obviously missing part of the story then...
What I see is someone get off of a teaming ban (when he gave away t buddies) and get off a ban immediately impersonate a player - a player who likely isn't involved.
If he is being targeted by other players that's unacceptable - and anyone who harasses him should be dealt with - but I haven't seen that.
I've seen CJ target another player, then call out said player as his T buddy (hence the teaming ban) - then proceed to impersonate another player. To me it seems like CJ is just shifting his target.

This is my view of the situation. Perhaps I am not seeing the other side of this.

I have not witnessed and/or seen evidence of CJ being targeted or bullied. If someone has some, please present it so we can put that to a stop. Harassment is unacceptable.
If he wants to change his name that's not an issue - but he can't impersonate other players. This point has been made clear to him.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(02-08-2021, 04:47 PM)Jammin Wrote: I'm obviously missing part of the story then...
What I see is someone get off of a teaming ban (when he gave away t buddies) and get off a ban immediately impersonate a player - a player who likely isn't involved.
If he is being targeted by other players that's unacceptable - and anyone who harasses him should be dealt with - but I haven't seen that.
I've seen CJ target another player, then call out said player as his T buddy (hence the teaming ban) - then proceed to impersonate another player. To me it seems like CJ is just shifting his target.

This is my view of the situation. Perhaps I am not seeing the other side of this.

I have not witnessed and/or seen evidence of CJ being targeted or bullied. If someone has some, please present it so we can put that to a stop. Harassment is unacceptable.
If he wants to change his name that's not an issue - but he can't impersonate other players. This point has been made clear to him.
@LemonTiara is the source of that story so best to ask them for further on of it
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
CJ (Raven) has been banned for 3 days, After this time if the impersonation continues, we will look into longer bans, if you have any questions feel free to shot them my way. Either discord or where ever
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]