Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multiple staff abusing power

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:68242605 KaptainLas, STEAM_0:0:89842032 

What Server(s): TTT

Offender's Rank: Mods

What They Did: total abuse of power, feverishly gagged multiple players who did not offend the rules, banned people for, quote, "Because I feel like it", as well as rdm'ing and then auto slaying to somehow make up for it, banned me for slurs when I didn't use one the entire round. 

When They Did It: 2021-02-08

Potential Witnesses: Darth Nihilus, Lil B, almost literally everyone on that server at that time can be used

Proof: Chat logs for bans, various other complaints made by players, no recordings sadly but I am willing to bet one of the mods/admins have a recording

Other: Unbelieavable gross negligence on the part of the mods, I have never seen nearly every single moderator be such an incredibly incompetent, petty, and overall unprofesional. I would like to point out, although me and two rats had a sort of disagreement I can say that he acted reasonably professional throughout the entire situation. 

I can also attest, that a lot of the members of the server were being supreme shitters, and I fell into that category here and there but frankly it was in good fun, the usual gmod stuff. Many of those shitters did get picked on and a lot were looked over, which was extremely strange and increased the resentment towards these mods. 
Regardless of the fact that they were mostly likely getting angry due to the degeneracy of the players, the mods did not handle themselves in a responsible manner under such stress and are poor choices for any sort of administrative position
lol wrong
Cult member since 8-8-18
i appreciate you and your friends being my bodyguard. but you guys blatantly used slurs then complained about getting gagged for it. you then progress to slur more for the next 2-3 maps.

ps im just a donor... i swear
This was in no way just Gmod fun. You and your friends were constantly pushing your limits and breaking our rules. Being cancer members to the server resulted in what occurred. I urge you not to act like this in a server because it can lead to this. Kaptain and I took the right procedures to ensure you and your friends would not be an issue to the community. If you were there to actually play and be a respectful member you would not have acted this way.
i told you in discord that your word is not evidence good work not listening at all 10/10
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
damn you sound mad good luck with that tho
Supreme shitters.

Dang u mad. Good luck?
Go away
Damn les you were serious about being the worst staff on ttt. Anyways if you have no evidence besides your word this isn't going to go anywhere. Please bring anything you have up and post it. Maybe kaptian has some proof of why you were gagged as well.
I don't see evidence here- regardless of other staff being able to go back in logs, the people of the forums cannot. Please provide the necessary evidence. Your word is not very good evidence because we don't know everything that happened.
Yeah, unfortunately the reasons were misleading. Mods can't have fun these days smh
Anyway, you've seen four bans out of the blue: did you ask another trusted/tmod/mod why? Also, we have rules: did you read them before making the thread?

You're also welcome to put a +1 on Two Rats' application for being professional! https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...#pid103578