ok i wanna be unbanned but continue not to play much ty
Ingame Name: i mean right now it's right boob but notrand duh

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:40546659

Who Banned You: jack (i hate that this was bolded by default but i am too lazy to fix it hello)

Reason For Ban: "mass" (but actually because i wanted to be banned

Length of Ban: insert that one "forever" thing from the sandlot that the chubby kid says when he says it over and over here

Reason for Admins to Unban: i didn't really mass, i killed two friends and one rando (will take slay on that last one i felt bad) and i honestly don't think there were any reports or were there i dont even remember, i think i intended to have the friends (derp and deadpool) report so i might have had three who knows, but yeah, it was just a faked mass to get banned because i needed a break and didn't wanna come back for awhile

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): do karma bans count because a lot yes

Other: just here to play w like one or two people every so often, and even that will be too often

no, bryan, i won't come back to staff team >:I mainly bc nicol will absolutely 100% not give me mod back if iw ere to want to ever come back LMAO

also
nothin to do with laced and his unban
just thought i should throw that out there
since i get lumped w him a lot, gotta make sure people know that i just so happen to not be him
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
I had no issues with you prior which is why your ban took me by surprise. You knew better but since you've never been legitimately banned other than karma I would simply treat this as a first time offense. +1 for unban. 
*edit*
Forgot to mention but you should probably recieve the slay for the rando you killed as any other situation. If your friends decide they wish to keep their slays for whatever reason add those on aswell.
I wouldn't treat this as a first time offense considering two of the three people he killed were his friends and they only kept the reports because he told them to. Mans wanted to leave and Nicol wouldn't ban us so I took all of Rand's kills. +1
Rand's kinda like a golden retriever who attempted to do something bad, but it didn't work. Pretty sure he isn't the type to try it again - He has a group of babysitters now too!

P.S. you coulda just said you wanted to play with me and [redacted]!

+1
[Image: Ban_Dink.jpg]
[Image: NotRand.PNG]
I'm 99% sure no one else reported.
Only 2 reports, one being me. This was essentially a requested ban.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Actually thought you were joking/meming when you said this the other day in chat since I’m pretty sure I remember you saying you did mass along with laced. Didn’t realize it wasn’t really legitimate since you asked people to report you. 1+ On unban I guess.
To be unbanned since there were joke reports.
[Image: b_560x95.png]