Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I would like the be the giant rat that makes all of the rules.
[Image: QZJhLym.jpg]

Two Rats would greatly benefit Dinkleberg's TTT | Fast Downloads! | Staff Needed. Rats is often on the server at odd times when the more functional Americans go to bed and before the Australians get on. He's chill and I've never once heard or seen him act maliciously towards anyone. He fosters the mentally unstable degenerates of TTT with care and understanding almost like we are people. I heard he believes in world peace and ending homelessness. Rats is a shining beacon of hope when he isn't slaying people who were forgiven. Heart asab
Just stepping in to add this tidbit.
Roughly 2 weeks before the rule discussion thread was necroed by Nicky (and rightly so), two rats approached me in DM asking me to look over a proposed rule change.
This was completely on his own initiative, and his professional layout of his logic in the rule change stood out.
This man made a whole goddamn google doc for a simple rule change.

Again, I am a bit biased because we joined staff around the same time, and staff together often. But the initiative he took on regarding this is at moderator level.
Make this man a mod.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Sorry for the delay.

This application has been *Accepted*
[Image: xdjlve.png]
I like rats, rats does great work on server. Balances staffing and playing marvelously, is responsible when he makes a mistake and is well known within the community. You are very active and I’ve seen confidence in your decision making skills.

+1.

Best of luck homie
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
Huh Huh Huh Huh how come come hes still not mod yet rats deserves/needs it wrap it up ++++1
Cult member since 8-8-18
i was told put rat balls and big dick

but i wanted to say, adding two rats kissing will add sexual/species diversity in the staffing team, this shall bring peace, horny stick, and harmony

+1 good man
do not continue your oppressions on this man nicol, do it now
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
Two rats does a good job staffing from what I can tell. I haven’t noticed any problems when he does reports and nothing else really comes to mind that could hinder him from doing a good job as mod so 1+.
b u m p
The kissing rats are getting a bit crazy. They just

BUMP

ed into something
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks