Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I would like the be the giant rat that makes all of the rules.
Rats is a solid tmod. Now imagine Mod. +1
So this is the first mod app I get to vote on, I feel that I can offer a solid opinion here. Two rats, when I consider someone for mod I don't just see how good they do on server but I also look at community engagement and behaviors. With that said you helped change the perspective that our players have of the staff team and I would be lying if I said I didn't mimic your behaviors as an example instead of turbostaffing which I did before. You also do a very good job when we are on server, you are very quick to react to smaller issues and thus far I can't think of a situation where I questioned your decision. You do well at hiding when you are upset and keep a calm demeanor when you are upset, an example would be when you were getting targeted and I didn't have quite enough evidence to ban yet you just stayed calm and did the best you could in a shitty situation. I happily +1 this application and hope to see you join the mod team soon.
Your application has been accepted.
[Image: b_560x95.png]