Unban request
i bhop myself and i flicked so good i cant belive that is fake you think is fake i was doing good also gmod broke and recorded my soundpad so it wasnt even realk to begin with +1
It's not hard to bunnyhop in GMod. I don't think he's using an "autohopper".
+1 unban please no cheating
(02-25-2021, 05:30 PM)Golf Wrote: +1 unban please no cheating
can you please explain these claims then
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
(02-25-2021, 05:30 PM)roast Wrote: It's not hard to bunnyhop in GMod. I don't think he's using an "autohopper".
you cant really gain speed without starfing unless you have hops and hes standing still and still doing perfect hops
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
i was just playing the game ive been laggin g all day but i understand why i could seem cheating also i have a soundpad that will autoplay things its been buggy lately
(02-25-2021, 05:14 PM)daeganislegit Wrote: -1 was clear hacks

(02-25-2021, 05:31 PM)Cryptic Salsa Wrote:
(02-25-2021, 05:30 PM)roast Wrote: It's not hard to bunnyhop in GMod. I don't think he's using an "autohopper".
you cant really gain speed without starfing unless you have hops and hes standing still and still doing perfect hops
Hold shift. And use your mousewheel. I have a bind on both up and down scroll and a self spinning wheel lol.
(02-25-2021, 05:30 PM)Golf Wrote: i bhop myself and i flicked so good i cant belive that is fake you think is fake i was doing good also gmod broke and recorded my soundpad so it wasnt even realk to begin with +1

First off, the major issue here is you had literally no reason to flick onto the dude's head.  Since if you were trying to rdm he'd be dead, and if you weren't you wouldn't have flicked.  This leaves you, for some reason, suddenly shifting your aim perfectly onto his head in the middle of shooting a gun at a wall.  This isn't even taking into account the audio implying your aimlock is still locking on despite you trying to turn it off.  If its your soundpad, why do you have a recorded line of you saying "I have it disabled but it still locks"?  Could you provide the context of it, if its truly a soundboard line? 

Secondly, if you're bbhopping, why are you just hopping in place for no reason for a solid 5 seconds, without bhopping at all?
You're literally surprised at the fact he is flicking his mouse, if you're not aware of this it's as easy as turning your hand/wrist a smidge and bam there you are. The "wall" he was shooting at was literally within the same field of view as the guy he flicked on. There is nothing really suspicious of his aim in that clip. And the 2nd video that was posted, I see nothing but bhopping and the voice clip?
im just fucking with my scroll wheel lmao sorry i wont do that next time and i have been lagging almost all day. my ip got leaked a while ago and some kids have been ddosing me all day. i have several voice clips of me saying random shit for when i dont feel like talking. i know it sounds stupid but yes sometimes i am too lazy to talk in game