December 2015

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 
N/A

Rank Desired: 
Donor

Current Rank: 
TMOD
What can you do to help the community: 
As it has become clear to me and I won't get too deep into it. I cannot provide the support for this community as I want to. Every now and again I get really adamant about being here. Unfortunately, especially these days, I come back and I leave because I set my priorities on other things in my life higher. I do a lot on the side lines that I don't need to share here but I cannot be active on the server as much as I would like to or even when I would like to. Every time I have come back to the server I make some friends that I really like to see be successful and lead this community.

I have had strong opinions and ideas about rule changes that I haven't seen changed or even in my opinion stripped a part in years of being a part of this community. I will only say this once, I totally feel on the fact that the rules are too vague in some parts. We need to be more specific about what we do and do not tolerate AS A COMMUNITY, not as an individual. The problem is, someone will think it is fine and others won't (Or be baffled because they didn't know) and that discourse should not happen with the people leading and setting examples in this community. 

Here are my suggestions.
If you have leadership. Set the example. Do not undermine others decisions, help them make better ones. Get everyone on the same page. Have meetings, take notes, make them available for those who could not be there. Ask and accept suggestions, don't always think you are doing everything the right way because that is how it was when you got here. Ultimately, a good system is built on a solid foundation, from the ground up. If people are complaining about bad staffing, because of a ban or a slay that isn't a problem with the community nor is it a problem with the person that made the decision you have to look at who your leaders are and what example they are setting for the rest of you. Your job should never be easier or harder than the rest of the staff.

Finally, as much as I would like to be here for the better, most of the time I can not be here at all. My reason for leaving is strictly because I can't be here enough not that I do not want to, or that things are not exactly as I want them to be. Besides, life is about progress not perfection.

Why you want to help the community: 
Because they helped me.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): 
Nah.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): 
Yuh.

How did you find us?: 
Whalecum. :)

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): 
Nope.
Other: 
I will see you all again eventually.
Surprise! I'm back!

[Image: pvJCHKP.gif]
Your application has been approved.
Take care my little cock gobbler.

Stay safe out there
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
Wow, this one missed me today.
Im sorry to hear you are leaving, I've only staffed with you for roughly a month now. But I wish you well and hope you contineu to stick around!
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks