Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you collect?
i used to have a bunch of slides preserved in a big sleeve of weird shit i found in algae clumps, lots of microscopic worms and crustaceans that looked like headcrabs. idk where it went and thgat kinda sux
the only sneaven ill be sent to... iis when ill be snalone with you
[Image: xLQeam1.jpg]
[Image: 6db.jpg]
Christmas Coffee mugs
Funkos/Youtooz

Thats about it
Clips of headshots not registering
I collect books and vinyl.
:)
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
I collect bones and taxidermy, wet specimens, medical equipment, serial killer memorabilia, true crime books, horror VHS tapes, vinyl's and Ouija boards.
Go away
(03-12-2021, 12:27 AM)Battons Wrote: https://imgur.com/a/7yLIogV
i used to have an NES
(03-12-2021, 05:58 AM)VERY RARE Wrote: Clips of headshots not registering
lmaoooooo

Edit:
Collecting books, but just CS-related
I collect random shit for sculptures like scrap wood, but for the last decade or so...I've collected various coins, and have a healthy amount of quarters jst because I like em. I don't have my whole collection anymore as an old roommate stole them, but I have a large majority of it.

Anything else I have isn't really a collection...it's just stuff I like....CD's, cassette tapes, video games, bottle caps.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
I like to buy pencils from places I visit. Inexpensive souvenirs and pretty cool.
coins.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]