Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kizzy TTT ban request
Offender's Name: Kizzy

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:52242441

Potential Witnesses: Dropbear, Burb, I'm a noober, Nick, Jaeroxin

Reason to Ban: Racism, Flaming, Trolling

Proof: https://prnt.sc/10lpvrf

I was unable to start a demo at the time, however if you look at my screenshot he is clearly saying that since he said the n word, that does not make him racist. The other members who were on at the time can clearly vouch as they heard it as well. 
Screenshots aren’t working btw. Maybe it’s on my end then.

Ok so the second screenshot isn’t even of Kizzy. It’s of some other users. The first one still won’t work for me for some reason.
(03-14-2021, 05:14 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: Screenshots aren’t working btw. Maybe it’s on my end then.

Ok so the second screenshot isn’t even of Kizzy. It’s of some other users. The first one still won’t work for me for some reason.

Try now!
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...2425108498
Is this the screenshot you were trying to show? You don’t have anything else in your gallery/screenshot thing since everytime I clicked the first one nothing showed up.
I'm not in anyway going to defend myself about this entire situation because I do have multiple warns for saying slurs undirected to people, just saying them. We obviously live in a world where some things are not acceptable by normal standards. However One of your evidence isn't working, and one of them isn't of me... and the hostility that you gave me when I kindly asked you to review your ban request because nothing made sense without the links working isn't grounds for and I quote "Shut up you pussy. I don't give a fuck what you say, you sound like a nerd." I'm just letting you know since this involves me.
(03-14-2021, 05:30 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...2425108498
Is this the screenshot you were trying to show? You don’t have anything else in your gallery/screenshot thing since everytime I clicked the first one nothing showed up.

Sorry for the bad screenshots, I was all over the place. I have fixed it with the updated screenshot.

(03-14-2021, 05:31 PM)Kizzy? Wrote: I'm not in anyway going to defend myself about this entire situation because I do have multiple warns for saying slurs undirected to people, just saying them. We obviously live in a world where some things are not acceptable by normal standards. However One of your evidence isn't working, and one of them isn't of me... and the hostility that you gave me when I kindly asked you to review your ban request because nothing made sense without the links working isn't grounds for and I quote "Shut up you pussy. I don't give a fuck what you say, you sound like a nerd." I'm just letting you know since this involves me.

Evidence is now fixed, you told me to "become a staff member and do something about it" after I told you that you needed to stop. At this point I went into discord and told a moderator the same exact second you told me that, literally just a minute away from when you constantly were saying racial slurs. Everyone in the entire server who was on can vouch that you constantly said it and was trying to get other people to say it as well. Of course I'm going to be rude towards you dude, you think calling other people the n word and saying it in general is completely fine, it's not. It's a very bad look for the server and anyone who was on at the time. We don't need your racist shit on the server I think everyone can agree. You are literally a member of the server, you should know better. Even if you weren't a member of the server you should still know better. You even said in your own post "you are not going to defend myself about this entire situation because I do have multiple warns for slurs". So you are practically saying you don't care whether or not you said it. Either way it is against the rules. It is 100% unacceptable to be racist in the server, do you know how many guests were on at the time and heard that? How do you think that makes the server look like? You are making a fool out of everyone.
You are being very bias with your evidence. I'm going to admit that I did say something racist, the last thing I'm gonna do is insist you sit there and have your terrible evidence get me banned. I NEVER directed towards anyone. Both Taylor and IVathan were clearly spouting the hard r at the entire server who I have no relations with. I in the other hand said it nonchalantly. Of course it isnt acceptable, but I'm not going to just blatantly say "White Owl you're a (Said slur)" No. Alongside with that you capturing what I said can be interpreted in many different ways. It can mean I said it at that moment and chose to type that, or say it outside of that server and chose to type that. So please make this make sense because it doesn't.
(03-14-2021, 05:43 PM)Kizzy? Wrote: You are being very bias with your evidence. I'm going to admit that I did say something racist, the last thing I'm gonna do is insist you sit there and have your terrible evidence get me banned. I NEVER directed towards anyone. Both Taylor and IVathan were clearly spouting the hard r at the entire server who I have no relations with. I in the other hand said it nonchalantly. Of course it isnt acceptable, but I'm not going to just blatantly say "White Owl you're a (Said slur)" No. Alongside with that you capturing what I said can be interpreted in many different ways. It can mean I said it at that moment and chose to type that, or say it outside of that server and chose to type that. So please make this make sense because it doesn't.

Ok so you admit to saying the n word, that still does not make it ok bud. Yeah my evidence isn't that good that's because I was all over the place figuring out how to get evidence of people saying it, you were one of them. It doesn't matter if you feel like you didn't direct it to me or not, you still said it.
There is no need for this back and forth, at this time there is not enough evidence for me to issue a ban or warning aside from him just being edgy.