Permanent Bann (Maybe not? IDK.... maybe....)
(04-18-2021, 01:31 AM)::::3 (im a spider LOL!) Wrote: Yes, of course, how well considered and insightful.

you bastard lmao you did that to spite me
lol -1 everybody else already has proven why
So it has become clear to me you speak in the heinous tongue of a mad fool who seems bewildered, and fear not friend I shall bequeath you with my advice. Don't put on an illusion to feign ignorance of the atrocities which you have thus committed against the dinkleberg council. The ferocious reckless slurring against those who have fought many hardships your feeble mind could not even comprehend was what caused your initial ban. Now though, the team of the TTT judges has given the verdict to your request as DENIED. This would be the end of what is an exhausting show of exuberant wording, but you simply denied knowing your past misdeeds until viciously attacked. You may not submit another request for freedom until 07/19/2021.