Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kizzy's Trusted App :)
Ingame Name: Kizzy?

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:52242441
Discord Tag: Kizzy#2815

Time Played: 94.98(I know it says 100+ but I honestly get on this server daily if not every other day. So the hours will keep going up.)

When First Joined: Jun 26, 2020 8:54 PM

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I'm EST but I'm available during the day and-night.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: I can help fill in gaps for some staff who have different things to do or time zones that vary. Alongside with that help improve the management of in-game commotion as well.

Why you want to help the community: Before you say anything. A lot of you already know me, as per usual have dealt with me. Now this isn't any sort of joke but why I want to help the community is to improve the experience for everyone that plays in these servers. I think its stupid to deliberately ruin someones fun in a game they are trying to enjoy by themselves or friends. Alongside with that.. I'm usually on when no staff are on a great deal of times and when stuff goes down, sometimes not all donors will take appropriate measures.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Yes.  https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...ight=Kizzy

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): No.

How did you find us?: Just browsing honestly.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes.

Other: I do want to just throw out there that I do have staff experience. It ranges from different game modes up to Super admin or some sort of dev position.
Hi Kizzy, thanks for applying to join the staff team.

First, about the time issue: I'm pretty sure you are regular rank which is 100+ hours. So you should be fine. Someone will post the game tracker at some point.

Frankly I don't have any issues with you other than slurs.
You have a big issue using slurs when trolling about the server. Which I just don't get - why do you insist on using the slurs?

Someone on staff should post your warn history here - but from that standpoint alone I cannot support you at this moment.
If you can do a 180 with the slurs then I see potential in you joining the staff team - but the slurs alone is too much of an issue for me at this time.

I think your teaming ban is the only ban you've had (I'm at work and cannot check now) - while that issue is significant I don't feel it precludes you from joining the staff team. The only thing that does IMO is the trolling/slurring.

You can change this, however. We need staff and I'd be interested in seeing you join our team. We've had staff who were once worse trolls than what you do now, so I don't say that without merit. Turn it around and we may be able to have a different conversation in a month

-1 for this time, turn around the trolling/slurring in the meantime :)
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(04-28-2021, 03:40 PM)Jammin Wrote: Hi Kizzy, thanks for applying to join the staff team.

First, about the time issue: I'm pretty sure you are regular rank which is 100+ hours. So you should be fine. Someone will post the game tracker at some point.

Frankly I don't have any issues with you other than slurs.
You have a big issue using slurs when trolling about the server. Which I just don't get - why do you insist on using the slurs?

Someone on staff should post your warn history here - but from that standpoint alone I cannot support you at this moment.
If you can do a 180 with the slurs then I see potential in you joining the staff team - but the slurs alone is too much of an issue for me at this time.

I think your teaming ban is the only ban you've had (I'm at work and cannot check now) - while that issue is significant I don't feel it precludes you from joining the staff team. The only thing that does IMO is the trolling/slurring.

You can change this, however. We need staff and I'd be interested in seeing you join our team. We've had staff who were once worse trolls than what you do now, so I don't say that without merit. Turn it around and we may be able to have a different conversation in a month

-1 for this time, turn around the trolling/slurring in the meantime :)
I won't argue against that, but I have stopped doing so for a while now. Unfortunately we haven't crossed paths in a while, but thank you!
I see this guy most of the time whenever I play, he's chill, active and so fun to play with. Hours shouldn't be an issue since he's online rn and probs gonna reach 100 hours today. +1 from me i dont see as many trusted active anymore besides CEEEEEEEEEEBEAST.mp3 and Quaxi Girl. +1!
[Image: 0e7d9b52b0a8da003d3bf791934a67c3.gif]

[Image: ngt65CF.gif]
I would like to see ban requests first before considering any application. While the majority of your staffing will be simple commands or through the reports, you will still come into contact with things you cannot handle. Those you rdm and leave, mass rdm, hackers, trolling and harassers. Without a history of ban requests, I am uncertain as of right now if you know what needs to be done.

Further work on separating yourself with your trolling past. Slurs are allegedly ceasing, but what of some of the low-tier mic spam?

I for one want people on the server to have fun, but staff still need to make sure they don't endorse certain things. I'm chill because I give verbal warnings before acting, but I don't actually take part in rule breaking activity.

For now (-1)
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
Haven't had much interaction with you, but I do remember having issues with your slurring in the past. Like Raider said, I'd prefer to see more play-time between any warns for slurs, more ban requests filed, and more engagement so we can get to know you a bit better.

Respect your elders
[Image: source.gif]

The last time i played TtT was i think three days ago but kizzy rdmed me multiple times and slurred at me three or four calling me a f##g##. 
i also while playing with you have joined in on hate trains and mic spam. please take my -1 and hang it upon the fridge <3

[Image: player_time.php?nameb64=S2l6ennwn4y6&hos...1867799486]
jimmin
(04-28-2021, 06:28 PM)MillyDilly` Wrote: [Image: source.gif]

The last time i played TtT was i think three days ago but kizzy rdmed me multiple times and slurred at me three or four calling me a f##g##. 
i also while playing with you have joined in on hate trains and mic spam. please take my -1 and hang it upon the fridge <3

jimmin
Aside from the hate train and mic spam... I personally don't recall rdming you several times and calling you such slurs. My last warning was more than a week ago and there's no way I would've gotten away with that if you're saying I said it upwards to 4 times. I've taken that last warning seriously and a few people can hopefully say I haven't been that way since.
(04-28-2021, 06:58 PM)Kizzy? Wrote:
(04-28-2021, 06:28 PM)MillyDilly` Wrote: [Image: source.gif]

jimmin
Aside from the hate train and mic spam... I personally don't recall rdming you several times and calling you such slurs. My last warning was more than a week ago and there's no way I would've gotten away with that if you're saying I said it upwards to 4 times. I've taken that last warning seriously and a few people can hopefully say I haven't been that way since.
Someone said no mods no rules
-1 I don't believe it's been long enough even if you are past your trolling.