Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
" You're Killing Me. " - A Small Story. c:
Hey there! Some of you know me, - I'm sorry lol. 
I've played with a few of you for some time already, though there has been a lot of new faces coming around, and it was brought to my attention that I haven't even done my own introduction yet! 

My name is Smalls, ( not legally obviously, but I don't prefer to use my irl name for personal reasons. )
I'm 24 years old, living in the Midwest ( you'll hear the ope, scuse me, sorry a lot. ) and I'm a stay at home mom currently. 
I play Prop Hunt mostly, as well as a few other games that aren't on Gmod, ( feel free to add me on steam if y'all wanna play something! ) 
I don't bite, but I often am very quiet unless you get me talking about something that interests me, (i.e. Music, Art, Cars - rebuilds, no prep races, restorations.) I was going to go to school to become a band teacher, but life got in the way and I'm working towards some new things that will hopefully be making their way soon! I'm honestly an open book, you'll just have to ask! :) 

NERD  Cool
(05-31-2021, 04:53 PM)The Triangle Wrote: NERD  Cool

Hii Nerd!  Cool
Hello
Another Midwesterner I thought I recognized the accent. From ND myself. Glad to have you on the forums.
(05-31-2021, 06:26 PM)Battons Wrote: Another Midwesterner I thought I recognized the accent. From ND myself. Glad to have you on the forums.

Haha, ah the ever so confusing midwestern accent. I don't think I'll ever know how to truly explain it. Howdy, neighbor! 
NE resident here, corn, corn, and a walmart is pretty much all that my town consists of. Thank you for the welcome! (:
Welcome to the forums! You should try murder sometime Cool.
Another midwest pleb joins the forums.
Welcome!
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(05-31-2021, 06:46 PM)Norm Minder Wrote: Welcome to the forums! You should try murder sometime Cool.

I actually love murder! ..the gamemode. LOL. But anytime I joined there wasn't anyone else on. ): 
Let me know next time you're playing and I'll join you!
Welcome to dinks,

I hope you have a great time!

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=17413958]
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]