Censored
Ingame Name: Pooh

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/rozayta/

Who Banned You: KaptainLes

Reason For Ban: Donor abuse I'm guessing?

Length of Ban: "Temp ban until we can get donor removed"

Reason for Admins to Unban: This is preposterous. I know I've been warned but how am I getting in trouble for this? I only donated so I could kick HONG and to support the server I play on EVERY day. So what I gag and kick racist when the mods wont? It ruins the immersion. I'm doing what simply can't be done by others. Sue me.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): 
1 day for chill out because I crunched into mic.

Other: I would like to keep my donor and be unbanned. I'll chill frl.  Edit: Les also banned me out of no where. I went afk to go hit the bag and take a shower, I come back. Ban. Could've said something. Not cool. 
Pooh, you're a fun guy to play with and definitely very entertaining but I have to be unbiased in letting the public know that over the last couple of days you:

1. Kicked HONG while he was staffing
2. Ungagged yourself when gagged by another staff member
3. Gagged the entire server during the middle of a round
4. Kicked derp and Sugga Sugga on two separate occasions
5. Threatened to ungag yourself after I had gagged you for micspam
6. Stated that you don't care if you lose donor
7. "I don't want to follow the rules man! that's why I donated! lmao!"

You will undoubtedly be unbanned very soon, however I do not believe that you will retain your donor rank after ignoring constant staff warnings and being told to read the donor guidelines (not my decision). I look forward to playing with you soon bro, you're dope, you just have a hard time with knowing where certain lines are and when they shouldn't be crossed.
(08-19-2021, 12:40 AM).cee Wrote: Pooh, you're a fun guy to play with and definitely very entertaining but I have to be unbiased in saying that over the last couple of days you:

1. Kicked HONG while he was staffing
2. Ungagged yourself when gagged by another staff member
3. Gagged the entire server during the middle of a round
4. Kicked derp and Sugga Sugga on two separate occasions
5. Threatened to ungag yourself after I had gagged you for micspam
6. Stated that you don't care if you lose donor
7. "I don't want to follow the rules man! that's why I donated! lmao!"

You will undoubtedly be unbanned very soon, however I do not believe that you will retain your donor rank after ignoring constant staff warnings and being told to read the donor guidelines. I look forward to playing with you soon bro, you're dope, you just have a hard time with knowing where certain lines are and when they shouldn't be crossed.
I must admit. I did not heed these warnings. I did not take them serious.... lmao. Now I see. You are gracious God's. I bow. Pls unban. I wont do it again. Let me keep donor?
Edit: It might seem like I'm not taking this serious, but trust me I am. I work from home and play in between clients and different jobs. I'll walk the straight and narrow with my donor rank. I've read the rules now. If it happens again, take it away. But today.... Give me dignity. Give me hope. Let me keep what I paid $15 for. (Totally didn't donate just to kick HONG.)
you're pretty chill but sometimes your 'tism is really strong, just chill and use your donor sparingly lmao
-1 on a full unban but +1 on an unban in 2 weeks.

You payed 15 dollars to abuse your donor powers plain and simple. I do believe you should be demoted to supporter. However, I don't feel like you should be banned permanently.
(08-19-2021, 01:10 AM)Damien Wrote: -1 on a full unban but +1 on an unban in 2 weeks.

You payed 15 dollars to abuse your donor powers plain and simple. I do believe you should be demoted to supporter. However, I don't feel like you should be banned permanently.
Currently my ban time seems to be 3 days or until my donor is removed. You're really going in on me there with the two weeks bub. :(
+1 for retaining the donor status. Pooh really loves Dinkleberg. I'm not kidding. GMod is like the only game I ever see him play, and the dude loves Dinkleberg's relatively chill atmosphere. I believe his apology is genuine and he really will chill out going forward. He even said it himself, "If it happens again, take it away." Everyone deserves a second chance. I mean, the dude paid $15 to donate to this small server. This doesn't justify rule-breaking, but it shows that he at least has some sort of interest in the server and it also shows that he actually has something to lose if he acts up again. If he fucks up again, he basically loses $15. Anyways, Pooh adds humor and chill vibes to the server, something Dinkleberg's TTT is severely, desperately in need of.
(08-19-2021, 01:47 AM)Pooh Wrote:
(08-19-2021, 01:10 AM)Damien Wrote: -1 on a full unban but +1 on an unban in 2 weeks.

Currently my ban time seems to be 3 days or until my donor is removed. You're really going in on me there with the two weeks bub. :(
Exactly, stay gone for 2 weeks and reflect.
-1 for any reduction.

Pooh if you really do want to stay on this server without being constantly banned and gagged, just chill out on the trolling.

not even saying to stop completely. just drop it down like 30%, drop the staff harassment, stop spamming admin chat. You can have a good time on the server without breaking the actual rules.

Im assuming you actually want to keep playing on this server since you took the time to put an unban, you donated, and you're on the server every other night.
So literally just drop the dumbass shtick, and you wont be banned every week.
(08-18-2021, 11:55 PM)Pooh Wrote: So what I gag and kick racist when the mods wont?
You literally muted Lycan for saying nigga lmao

-1 for unban and retaining donor status, you are one of the most annoying people on the server and it's very clear you join only to break the rules