Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Add A "Community Supporter" Donor Rank
Hello, as a donor, I'd really like to see another incentive to donate more as a player than premium points. T Mod is not attractive to me since I'm not interested in purchasing a rank like mod. (Basically paying to get a job imo), but would like another donor rank aside from donor that comes with much more points and possibly exclusive models/exclusive rewards. (Subscription system? $20 for 3 months?) 

Just an idea. I'd like to contribute more on the money side and am curious if other people agree with this.  Cool

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: 76561198056585087.png]

We used to have a Supporter rank that gave you 100,000 points in the pointshop and like 1 other command I forget what though.
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
(01-10-2017, 09:15 PM)City Wrote: We used to have a Supporter rank that gave you 100,000 points in the pointshop and like 1 other command I forget what though.

I thought you got Supporter when you got demoted from donor ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
[Image: giphy.gif]
(01-10-2017, 09:17 PM)Admiral Arbok Wrote:
(01-10-2017, 09:15 PM)City Wrote: We used to have a Supporter rank that gave you 100,000 points in the pointshop and like 1 other command I forget what though.

Yes that is the only way to obtain it now
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
(01-10-2017, 09:21 PM)City Wrote:
(01-10-2017, 09:17 PM)Admiral Arbok Wrote:

Yes that is the only way to obtain it now

Supporter is no longer a donate option.

But to address the main point here, I don't think many people will be interested in an option like this. I'm glad you want to help the server more, but a subscription donation option isn't going to attract anybody. Currently Donor and Tmod satisfy the donating needs of 90% of our donators, so that is probably what we will stick with for now.
I still want my Donor + rank.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]