Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colored Lightsabers!
We all know about the lightsaber melee item we can unbox. However, the blue one is just boring nowadays.

Can we get different colored ones? Maybe like the Vape where we can change the color to whatever we want? Or if you want to have more crate items, just put in a few different colors! I'd love to see Red, Purple, and Green! :)
We should have it where we can change the color on the lightsaber to anything we want.
Give the darksaber so I can kill women with it

[Image: e9c4dc6bb9d724c8eeef7f099a08b4b9e237c77a_hq.jpg]
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
Idk much about the coding regarding the lightsabers and stuff but it would be cool to have different colored lightsabers.

(09-12-2021, 08:54 PM)Linfalas Wrote: Give the darksaber so I can kill women with it
Ok that one might be a little uhhhh..
(09-12-2021, 08:55 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: Idk much about the coding regarding the lightsabers and stuff but it would be cool to have different colored lightsabers.

(09-12-2021, 08:54 PM)Linfalas Wrote: Give the darksaber so I can kill women with it
Ok that one might be a little uhhhh..

It's actually a reference... to the Clone Wars show.....  
Maul Murders Satine [1080p] - YouTube
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
This sounds like a cool idea, I'll look into it and see how possible it is.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
(09-12-2021, 08:57 PM)Battons Wrote: This sounds like a cool idea, I'll look into it and see how possible it is.
in theory just use the same item with different shades

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(09-12-2021, 09:24 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: in theory just use the same item with different shades
Most likely answer, haven't looked at it yet but wouldn't be surprised if it's just a color value change.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
(09-12-2021, 08:47 PM)iShibe Wrote: Or if you want to have more crate items, just put in a few different colors! I'd love to see Red, Purple, and Green! :)

or do a few different hilts and keep the color customization.
[Image: IBmuAn7.jpeg]
rare lightsaber crate with different kinds like vapes