Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I'm back bitches, yaaas
Ingame Name: Scoovie

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:19824014
Discord Tag: Scoovie

Time Played: 135429 minutes = 2257 hours   https://www.gametracker.com/player/Scoov...145:27015/

When First Joined: 2015 (I was staff for 4-5? years)

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): The hours I play are very erratic but anytime before 5pm when i go to work or after 12am after i get home.  Central time

Rank Desired: Tmod (or Trusted)

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: I'm on late at night for hours at a time, I can make ban requests and have helped staff on at the time with hackers and rdmers. I know how to do reports and have seen almost every scenario when I was an admin.

Why you want to help the community: I used to be admin and know all the rules and punishments for them. I have pretty straight forward opinions on how somethings were handled after I got demoted from admin they were said in a place of anger, and I would like the opportunity to make amends for that.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Nothing legit 
Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): Yes but not on these forums

How did you find us?: to a break from my old TTT server after it died and randomly found this.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): yes

Other: I am applying for tmod (or Trusted) because back in 2015 I bought it when it was buyable and after being demoted from admin I was put to tmod but since i was far to pissed off to stay staff i requested dink demote me to donor+. I will admit I went to another community and shit talked dinks, again from a place of anger and got demoted to regular, I have since apologized to dink and donated for donor again and we have buried the hatchet. I asked Dink if he would be ok with me coming back as tmod and he said he would be fine with me applying for it since i bought it, but if the community doesn't want me to "unresign" then I am also applying for Trusted. As mentioned I was an admin of the server for a few years. 
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
+1.

I can't say anything about you being a staff member before since I was not in the community when you were, but since I've been playing with you you've helped me deal with the usual latenight cucks. You do great staffing as a donor so that should translate well to being a staff member.

you smell like eggs.
This fine gentlemen, was here when I was a actual child in middle-school playing dinks TTT and he hasn't change one single bit... except he got hella older and i'm still hella young (19 single and ready to mingle wink)

Other than that I wasn't there for the whole 19 debacle as I went to deal with education and was told shit went down and I was like hmm lemme found out and found the community going through a civil war so can't comment on that but I can comment when he was staff from 16-17-18.

Greatest staff members that will bluntly tell you the truth which is better in the long run. I'd rather be told my issues instead of being sugarcoated that I'm right instead of being wrong in aspect. I remember him banning Dakody when he was on his alt several times in the past while he was testing to see if Scoovie can catch a hacker. He just like me never made TMOD Applications and Mod applications to get to our positions.

This motherfucker was goated and I'm glad he is coming back +1
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
you smell nice +1
but fr you are very active and nice to hang out and watch movies with. imo you were one of the best admins we had and would always voice your opinion. bring this man back to admin, fuck tmod!
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
I've never had any issues from you in the short times that I'm playing TTT. You seem fun yet knowledgeable about the rules, protocols and I've seen you help in determining situations such as teaming/ghosting or someone hacking. I know most of this is because you have a decent amount of experience considering you were admin. You have a couple ban requests as of late and are naturally active on the forums and in server. I'd say it'd be a good idea if you truly want to come back to let you start climbing the ladder again. I don't know about T-Mod because we should all start at Trusted considering this is your unretirement application. I for sure would like to back you in advancing to Trusted.

+1 from me.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
ur a homosexual -1

+1 fr tho, knows his shit and isn't afraid to speak up when others won't, former admin and a great one, etc etc
Scoovie,

Can you please provide some context as to why you were demoted from admin during your tenure?
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
I would like to see scoovie back as staff, again, knows what he’s doing, is great about it, and has already handled stuff with dink. I’m not a fan of unresigning, but I’d +1 to get back to tmod rank as it was bought and you’re a former admin who we know can handle the few extra powers that come with the title.

+1
+1 promotion to TMod solely on the basis of having paid to receive it. If this is declined he should be refunded.

That being said scoovie has been active in the past few weeks and is active in the community. His experience really speaks for itself and in my opinion his reasons for being demoted from admin are likely not a factor for a lower staff rank such as tmod/trusted.

I'd be fine with having scoovie on board, I see no issues here.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
If dink is alright with scoovie coming back to tmod or as staff in general then I don’t see that many issues with this. I believe scoovie will be able to help the community like he has in the past. Give him a chance as tmod or trusted 1+.