Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atlas and the walls
Offender's Name: Atlas

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:156789201

Potential Witnesses:  No one else really noticed this and I didn't say anything about it in chat so I could record this. So I don't think I really have any witnesses. 

Reason to Ban: Some sort of Wall Hacks / Seeing thru walls 

Proof:  https://youtu.be/-ikd1KZbDyQ

0:50 somehow knew it was sweet banana when they shot even when the building was in the way. (Not strong evidence since I was watching Sweet Banana not Atlas)
1:00 Seemed to know Sweet Banana was approaching a head of time.  (Not strong evidence since I was watching Sweet Banana not Atlas)

After that they seem to follow test thru the walls of the van / building. (Could have been them just looking around.)

3:20 Follows Milks extract path thru the building with his cross hairs. (This one is pretty strong evidence.)
7:20 Some how knows that it was sweet banana in that room when you can't see names thru that door when alive.  Also then sort of tracked them thru the shelves and wall.

14:09 Appears to track sweet banana thru the ground / the furnace in from of the tower. (This might just be random chance since he was also a T.)

15:15 Follows Sweet Banana thru the ceiling of the cave and around the outside of the tower. 

They then left the server after this. If this is not enough evidence to ban then at least it might be enough for staff to keep an eye on them.
Initially, I thought you were just posting nothing as nothing seemed crazy evident, the milk thing I chalked up to chance. After watching the rest of the vid, I think you definitely caught something here, the odds that he flicked to the location of the person so many times when they're not even close/in audible region then following sweetbanana a couple times through the wall, I think you definitely caught him with walls here. Aimbot no, he's obviously dogshit, but walls I'd say yeah
Wow, definitely at least wallhacks. They could've been using an aimbot too, look at how they shot Sweet Banana at 15:22. I'm no expert, but missing a bunch of shots then immediately flicking to a headshot seems like an aimbot.
"Be excellent to each other and party on, dudes!"
(when gathering evidence it'd be best to stay in first person and/or just killbind at the start of the round)

at the start of the video wallhacks not very evident, (5:24) maybe some sort of aim, looks very unnatural and could just be because you're spectating, (7:12 to 7:30 ish you can't see Sweet's name at all) called out Sweet despite having not seen them at all, (14:24) he seems to be aiming at one person then he starts to shoot another (could be chalked up as spectator bug / bad hitboxes), and nearing the end (15:11)following sweet's path through the wall trying to stay out of sight, then coming out perfectly at the right time, (15:21) also he snaps onto the person near the water, then it resnaps back onto Sweet, then he seemingly lets go of the aim key.
No dont take yourself too seriously

[Image: F3fpSyJ.gif]
Btw the only reason I started collecting evidence was because I was spectating sweet banana and that stuff in the beginning happened.  Which is why I included it.

Also at one point in the video I got repeatedly between not spectating them and 3rd and first person spectating because I wasn't sure if the reason they are being so weird looking at the ground and super slowly messing with weapons was because they could somehow tell I was spectating but I don't think that was the case at all.
bumping because im bored
Sorry for the late response, Player has been banned for hax
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]