Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 Years without one.
Hello I'm Lemons(plural).

I played prophunt on and off for 3 years before getting bored and want over to mainly playing murder.

I'm 15(almost 16) years old, not very confident in myself. I use most of my day playing games, i am a handball goalkeeper and hope to play at a semi-pro level(if not top level), when i get to play senior.

I don't really have any plans for the future, which idk if its good or not.

I hope to still be apart of this community for many years to come, and i have no idea what to except of the future.
Bro is younger than me get out of here.

fr tho welcome to the forums.
Welcome to the forums officially mate.

Sucks that you got bored but it's understandable. Murder is definitely fun.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Welcome.
ttt is actually the better murder if you want to come over we are extremely unfriendly and welcoming
No dont take yourself too seriously

[Image: F3fpSyJ.gif]
(06-13-2022, 01:21 PM)grasse Wrote: ttt is actually the better murder if you want to come over we are extremely unfriendly and welcoming
I definitely will at some point, just waiting for the right time.
No way you are younger then damien lol but anyways ive talked and played woth you you are cool :)
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
Did you at least touched grass in those 3 years?
[Image: unknown.png]
(06-13-2022, 03:54 PM)Wilfry Wrote: Did you at least touched grass in those 3 years?
Did you touch grass in any years of your life?
[Image: image.png]
(06-13-2022, 01:50 PM)When Life gives you Lemons Wrote:
(06-13-2022, 01:21 PM)grasse Wrote: ttt is actually the better murder if you want to come over we are extremely unfriendly and welcoming
I definitely will at some point, just waiting for the right time.
there is no right time its all hell
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]