Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm over it.
should've waited a few more decades for dink to respond to your admin app so you could resign and get that sweet, sweet donor+

In all seriousness though, I get why you're so frustrated and it's entirely valid. it's pretty ridiculous that you, Chelll, and Possum have all been forced to wait this long for someone to acknowledge the three of you asking to volunteer your time and effort to help the community. I hope you stay on the discord staff team-- or at the very least, remain in the community.

Stay hydrated, friend.
Cya around bread
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
rip PH
Was glad to have you around as TTT staff during your tenure. You and I could've very well bridged that gap between ours servers, but life happens. Thank you for everything you've done for all 3 of your servers that you staffed on.
You were one of the best staff members I've seen in my time. I always knew you would get places but I always figured this would be how it ended tbh. Almost everyone I have seen in my time here has left for this reason (at least in part). This has and never will change. If you ever wondered why I never went for it myself, here it is. I thank you for keeping the place I've known for many years now as alive as you were allowed to do.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

Hi Over it, I am blockhead. Pleased to make your acquaintance!!! 

Sad to see you go, albeit I totally understand your frustration. Glad to see you're still a part of the Discord staff team, as you always have good insight on situations and it's very much appreciated.

Thank you for making the community a fun place, and I appreciate all that you've done. Godspeed.
I am not surprised that it reached this point. Ryzif you are a good staff member and you wanted to help a lot so you totally at the very least deserve an answer on a two month old app. Sad to say but if it continues like that ph may just die. Anyway, cya around man.
ripperonis as I've seen an inactive owner be the reason why staff have resigned for years. Thank you for everything you have done for the community and best of luck to your future endeavors moving forward.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
bye bye bredzif.

hope you would like to play something else sometime. Ill miss the Fear Turkey.....but seriously lets play something else. pwease.

<3
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.

I get why you're so frustrated and it's understandable. I tried my best to tell Dink to give all of you guys admin.

Thank you for all you've done for  PH community. Please take care