Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Again
Figured I should reintroduce myself, I'm Renzo, used to be a pretty active staff member back in the days but got inactive due to me joining the Air Force. But I'm back now and ready to knife you all in the back or blow you up with some C4 in the most obvious of places as a T. 

Big hunter and gun lover

Anime weeb

Outdoorsman

Send me Mac N Cheese and I'll love you forever

Feels good to be back, hit me up anytime to shoot the shit
[Image: nXzQb2c.jpg]
Welcome back!!
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
Welcome back, look forward to playing with you in game.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
welcome back buddy
Welcome back!! Never met you but I’ll be glad to see you on the server sometime!
welcome back. theres some new faces (like me), some old faces, and some old faces with new badges
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Damn bigg sad really went on a posting spree, but anyways welcome back :D
King
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Two things:

Lol chair force

Secondly, congrats, welcome to the service life broski. Hmu if you're ever around DC, I hook up my active duty and reserve homies with helicopter rides
(08-26-2022, 09:43 AM)Birddog6 Wrote: Two things:

Lol chair force

Secondly, congrats, welcome to the service life broski. Hmu if you're ever around DC, I hook up my active duty and reserve homies with helicopter rides
Bet, I've been in for a while now but I will definitely hit you up for a deal like that
[Image: nXzQb2c.jpg]