I guess we can't have fun
Ingame Name: Anti-semitic Goose 

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:593163242

Who Banned You: Renzo 

Reason For Ban: "Teaming"

Length of Ban: 2 weeks

Reason for Admins to Unban: A minor infraction shouldn't be punished with a two week ban. While playing 9vis and i were in the T room together. I rezed renzo right in front of 9vis who killed him right in front. I teamed but to be banned for two weeks after no warning was issued is pretty cool  :D :D :D  

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Nothing serious, just a karma ban for 24 hours as i had set a c4 as a inno and killed 14 players. good times

Other: Also perhaps if a moderator hasnt played in two years we should have them check the forums for updates and changelogs since they last played.

This same moderator also told me "Bryan" asked me to change my name, which was approved on the forums when lemontiara also brought it up, but was approved. 
Unfortunately i cannot find that thread in the archives. thanks for reading my post
ur steamid STEAM_0:0:593163242
(08-27-2022, 06:25 PM)extreme right winger Wrote: ur steamid STEAM_0:0:593163242
thanks i'm an idiot
Gonna keep it short and sweet as I did with Shaye's appeal. Short end of the stick, was killed in the T room, shortly after, Goose revives me as my fellow T buddy with 9vis standing there (both in the T room as well) and 9vis kills me. You knew you were teaming. If you look into the teaming rules as I will post a snipit of it below, it constitutes as severe teaming. Plain and simple. I'm not trying to be a fun wrecker but the rules are the rules. They're there to keep it fair and balanced for everyone. Regardless of time played or status. But this ban was issued very shortly after I had just banned Shaye for basically the same thing.

[Image: R9pIJkz.png]

My clip of the interaction: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNuUlplk7Nc
[Image: nXzQb2c.jpg]
weak teaming and weak ban, context is everything and this doesn’t deserve a ban. Overkill.

Also why does someone who hasn’t played for 2 years just keep their mod lmao?
[Image: xdjlve.png]
Reminder that staff members are allowed to use their discretion when issuing a ban and the guidelines are not the be all, end all when it comes to punishments.

This seems like something that could've been solved with a simple warn at most. Kinda seems more like a ban out of spite than anything.
+1 to unban, I would have just warned as this seems more moderate than anything. He revived renzo and let him get shot.

I can kinda see where Renzo is coming from, but the reason to make it severe seems like a reach. Especially when it is closer related to this rule:
- "A traitor reviving an innocent and letting that innocent kill them alone to allow them to boost their score and win the map is a form of moderate teaming. The emphasis here is that there must be an actual impact on the scoring."
former admin2
+1 seems a little excessive cuz I recall today someone was delaying for about a minute as well and then I said in admin chat "traitors trait" and then this person slayed themselves. Shaye and goose delay for about a minute and you ban them for two weeks? I dont think this is fair at all.
[Image: Swifts_Banner.png]

Maddox is my child

Retired Trusted Staff Only lasted a week
+1, inactive staff (don't care if he serves the country, he's still inactive) and he made the wrong call.

this discussion always gets thrown around whether or not inactive staff should keep their rank, and to be frank, I think they should get their rank revoked if they haven't played in over 2 years but that's me. The reason being that the guidelines and rules can change, and the oldhead would make a mistake because they still think it's the old school method
+1 bad ban, if all he did was revive an inno