Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dream come true will it be true its ok if it passes by better luck next time
In game Name: purgewolf20

Steam ID: 447885678
Time Played: 379 hours

When First Joined: November 12th 2021 not sure on the time I got on that day  Huh

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Monday- Sunday  12:30am time zone for Australia Sydney  UTC-9

Rank Desired:  trusted then move up slowly
Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community?  I'm playing  from Monday -Sunday every these days  and  having fun but when trolls pick on other people its sad and i cant watch them  so i want to help to make it better for everyone to enjoy their selves playing in servers having fun and make it feel home to new players  and make sure they don't get picked on and that they should i would love to show the world how lucky everyone is to able to play on awesome server. I would really love to help new players

Why do you want to help the community?: to show care for the people who plays and make them feel like home in Dinkle bergs family and keeping them or they happy and enjoying their selves when playing with others  and i want to stop the bullies and trolls 

have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): no

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts):no

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots? I can use both  screenshots and video record from my laptop    

How did you find us?: i found  you guys  my own when I didn't have no friends from day one  and I was scrolling in prop hunt servers and names and i saw this is popular server and maybe i could make new friends and I'm so happy I did until this day  :P

Other:  just be happy don't let the trolls ruin your fun just ignore them and play on and go out and enjoy the gaming of life :D Heart
[Image: unknown.png]
You need to make an introduction here https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/for...php?fid=16
[Image: image.png]
(09-27-2022, 08:29 PM)Carson Wrote: [Image: unknown.png]
You need to make an introduction here https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/for...php?fid=16
already done :D
Hiyo! So, I am not apart of PH staff nor (in my thoughts) should I probably have a say in your application for Trusted, BUT, I think you'd be able to make a good staff member! Side note: you have the wrong steam id! Your steam id is:

STEAM_0:1:447885678

Now about you application! You definitely took a good amount of time putting together your application! As it sounds, you've played on it for quite a while and have never staffed but that's alright! I would be a little weary of whether you know how to make ban requests but, I would think you know the rules well! Another thing to point out is the activity in the forums and discord. Again side note: not sure if community activity is important or necessary, but I would think you need more time to be in the community considering you made a new forums account. As for discord, I cannot say, never looked at PH on Dink's Discord server but just wanted to bring the forums account to attention. As for the requirements, you definitely meet them! Easily, you can be able to come a staff member! I wanted to highlight things that should be brought up just in case for others to know! I will neither +1 or -1 since I have not had an interaction with you nor with the PH server (ttt is personally the goated one!!) but from what I see, you meet the requirements for Trusted!

Take these into consideration and good luck on your application! :) 

Edit: Heyo Purge! Don’t be discouraged if you are are not able to get Trusted! Learn from these experiences! I’m sure it is scary for you! I felt the same way! I believe you got this and make sure to these lessons and apply them to be able to make a concrete application!
Hay purgewolf glad to see your interested in becoming staff.

where do I begin? for a start I have never seen or heard of you saying or doing anything wrong & my interactions with you have all been quite lovely.

You have a very clear understanding of the rules from what I have seen.

I have seen you help staff in the past & have good communication skills.

The only down side I see is your activity on the forums you literally just joined a bit more time and activity before your application would have been nice.

Other then that actually believe you'll be a great candidate & with a history like your own I would be quite happy to ignore the lack of forum activity & accept you onto the staff team.

A nice big (+1) from me good luck with your application!
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
Pretty sure I've played with you before, enjoyable person on the server, +1 on the app good luck!!
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
(09-27-2022, 11:45 PM)slater Wrote: Hiyo! So, I am not apart of PH staff nor (in my thoughts) should I probably have a say in your application for Trusted, BUT, I think you'd be able to make a good staff member! Side note: you have the wrong steam id! Your steam id is:

STEAM_0:1:447885678

Now about you application! You definitely took a good amount of time putting together your application! As it sounds, you've played on it for quite a while and have never staffed but that's alright! I would be a little weary of whether you know how to make ban requests but, I would think you know the rules well! Another thing to point out is the activity in the forums and discord. Again side note: not sure if community activity is important or necessary, but I would think you need more time to be in the community considering you made a new forums account. As for discord, I cannot say, never looked at PH on Dink's Discord server but just wanted to bring the forums account to attention. As for the requirements, you definitely meet them! Easily, you can be able to come a staff member! I wanted to highlight things that should be brought up just in case for others to know! I will neither +1 or -1 since I have not had an interaction with you nor with the PH server (ttt is personally the goated one!!) but from what I see, you meet the requirements for Trusted!

Take these into consideration and good luck on your application! :) 
thank you sorry for the steam dI i wasnt sure if the one i put was right and i was so nervous filling it in

(09-28-2022, 12:03 AM)Super Milk Chan Wrote: Hay purgewolf glad to see your interested in becoming staff.

where do I begin? for a start I have never seen or heard of you saying or doing anything wrong & my interactions with you have all been quite lovely.

You have a very clear understanding of the rules from what I have seen.

I have seen you help staff in the past & have good communication skills.

The only down side I see is your activity on the forums you literally just joined a bit more time and activity before your application would have been nice.

Other then that actually believe you'll be a great candidate & with a history like your own I would be quite happy to ignore the lack of forum activity & accept you onto the staff team.

A nice big (+1) from me good luck with your application!
thank you  so much

(09-28-2022, 12:08 AM)Nazu(s) Wrote: Pretty sure I've played with you before, enjoyable person on the server, +1 on the app good luck!!
yes we have lol and thank you
-1 Playing often and following the rules are not the only things you need to be capable of doing before you become staff. Going through gametracker, finding your times, and then trying to convince you that the details you see on your steam profile are not what you should be using on your application, was a lot of effort on my part that you would have been able to do yourself had you read the entire format post and asked how to get the information. If you had that much trouble with filling in the information on your application, I can’t see you being able to quickly understand and enforce rules using the tools you’ll have as a staff member. 

You seem very nice and well-liked, but I think it would be a good idea for you to actually go through and familiarize yourself with the information provided on the forums (mainly the rules and staff guidelines) before you apply so that you’ll have the basic information you need before you’re trained as a staff member.
(09-28-2022, 01:27 AM)Reina Wrote: -1 Playing often and following the rules are not the only things you need to be capable of doing before you become staff. Going through gametracker, finding your times, and then trying to convince you that the details you see on your steam profile are not what you should be using on your application, was a lot of effort on my part that you would have been able to do yourself had you read the entire format post and asked how to get the information. If you had that much trouble with filling in the information on your application, I can’t see you being able to quickly understand and enforce rules using the tools you’ll have as a staff member. 

You seem very nice and well-liked, but I think it would be a good idea for you to actually go through and familiarize yourself with the information provided on the forums (mainly the rules and staff guidelines) before you apply so that you’ll have the basic information you need before you’re trained as a staff member.
i will read through more cause i did read the whole thing on both and im sorry i made mistakes on the form but this is new for me and i know its serious being a staff and all but i will  never mess up  if i dont get its really ok its all about trying forms and getting things right and learning other things that i have never learned before and im young and all and i do understand
Purge tho i do like you as a person and have played with you many times, i think youre just missing one of the intergral things of someone applying for staff, youre missing ban requests and forum experience in general, tho i know that will come with having trusted and being trusted, it should also come before so im sorry but