Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Im back with a new map, TTT_Scream
Map right here
workshop link^

Im back after a long hiatus to deliver a new map thanks to Hammer Plus Plus which makes hammer less of a fucking nightmare to operate. This map is based on Stu Macher’s house from the original SCREAM (1996). It's not a 1 to 1 recreation of the house as I have made a few adjustments to make it more playable as a TTT map (for example the house is wider than in the movie). This is definitely my most well-made and original map (no ttt_67thway ripoff here haha).
This is a midsize map that will probably be complete chaos with 32 people but I can adjust that in future versions. This map def. Needs playtesting as I have not been able to play this map with more than one person. 

Features
  • T Room
  • 3 T Traps
  • Ts are able to lock doors inside the house
  • T tester
  • T Room
  • Secret Knife
For the secret knife I made it so Ghostface asks you a question over the phone and you have to answer correctly in order to gain access to the knife. Once everyone memorizes the questions the path to the secret knife will probably be trivial so I need feedback on that.

Some things in specific I am looking for feedback on. Any feedback that don’t fit in these categories is also greatly appreciated.
  • Performance (does the map run well?)
  • T traps (Do I need more? Are any broken? Give me ideas for more T traps!)
  • The playability of the map (is the map fun to play or frustrating?)

EDIT: This is by no means the final version theres still quite a few things I have planned to add

My Maps
been here since September 2016
A king has picked back up his crown.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
I heard traps, +rep
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
Hi Hillrop, 

I will have to test this map out later this weekend! Sounds really interesting! Kudo's to you for making an interesting concept of the map! I'll be sure to come back to this thread and update on any thoughts or input I can come up with as well as the listed feedback mentioned!

-slater  

Other: Major +1 for you my man <3
Positively based, I'm excited to check this out. I ought to look into this fancy refined Hammer you're talking about, haven't touched it in many years so sounds interesting
[Image: b_560x95.png]
based
[Image: b_560x95.png]
hell yeah
Damnnnn. This is rad. Can't wait to get off work tomorrow to check it out.
[Image: Swifts_Banner.png]

Maddox is my child

Retired Trusted Staff Only lasted a week
dinkleberg 12…. more like stinkleberg lfg the king is back baby!!
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
Hillrop has made some stinky poopoo maps, but we love Hillrop.

This map looks and sounds cool from the screenshots and from what you've described. It's actually amazing to have watched your map making improve over the years. I'm excited to play on the map (and I rarely say that about new maps being added)!