Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clash Of Clans
Hey, I recently got into clash of clans and have been having a lot of fun with it lately. I was gonna put a forum post here to tell you that @yeat started a clan a while back that you can join if you want to! There is no trophy/region requirement, and I wanted the clan to be used as a place for people to donate troops endlessly.

[Image: image.png]
we da best music (but instead of music its clas of clans)

also if we get enougbh people: clan wars! !
[Image: Pwm9lAm.jpeg]
I can't take an L, they just don't exist.
queue more yeat
Never heard of it. Is it like valorant??
This thread is sponsored by Raid: Shadowegends.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Clash Royale.
[Image: shshy.gif?width=953&height=149]
i have nord vpn sorry
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
whw
in my opinion, Clash of Clans by Supercell is an isometric 2D village builder and strategy hybrid with a massive community and consistent popularity. Players accumulate gold, elixir, and dark elixir to construct a kingdom with the ultimate goal of training increasingly powerful troops to attack and raid in the single player campaign or PvP. Defending one's kingdom is equally important and players must plan accordingly with walls, cannons, bombs and more. Upgrade your mines to increase your flow of resources and unlock 18 types of warriors and heroes through the 4 tier troop system. Finally join a Clan, combine forces, and take your battle to the global leader-board and make a name for yourself in PvP
You are town hall is too low. Sorry :p
Always wanted to play it with friends I knew, so I'm down