Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Website dark mode
Idk if there’s an option I’m missing, but a dark mode for this website would be really nice because if I wanna browse at night/on my phone it wouldn’t be blindingly bright. The one thing I miss about Enjin forums. 
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
I use the Chrome/Firefox extension Dark Reader, which automatically makes all websites dark mode. It messes up on some pages but you can disable it on a site-by-site basis super easily. Without it my eyes would melt out of my head looking at the forums late at night.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
The NetPen theme (theme changer found at the bottom of the website usually) might be what you're looking for. The only downside is you get to see the logo not match the background at all.
embrace white forum purity
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
(11-10-2022, 08:56 AM)Laced Xanax Wrote: The only downside is you get to see the logo not match the background at all.
I’ll try to see if I can get a new image uploaded and fix that in the theme 

I could look into the possibility of an actual dark theme too, no promises for anything
(11-10-2022, 10:25 AM)Gabe Wrote:
(11-10-2022, 08:56 AM)Laced Xanax Wrote: The only downside is you get to see the logo not match the background at all.

I could look into the possibility of an actual dark theme too, no promises for anything

remember the one i sent u? c:
(11-10-2022, 11:26 AM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(11-10-2022, 10:25 AM)Gabe Wrote:

remember the one i sent u? c:
yes this is the one I mean c:
Netpen superiority
just spend eternity in inspect or wear sunglasses, silly Cool
Insert "Dink said no"
[Image: unknown.png]