Stinky rodent unbann req
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:115229981

Who Banned You: DoYouLiftBro

Reason For Ban: Trolling, Slurs, and Mic Spam

Length of Ban: Perma

Reason for Admins to Unban: I have been banned from this server for a good time now and feel as though I have reformed in that time (its been probably a few years since I was banned). My friends have recently started playing again on Gmod and this is one of the most consistent servers around and it would be great to be able to play with them as I enjoy playing gmod a lot. I really hope yall rethink this ban and unban me so i can play on this dope server again.
Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): 

Other: Sorry for all the bad things i did before and i promise to be good this time. I just miss making friends and goofin off. I will be a good noodle this time. Id like to also provide a quote 
"The worst thing you can do for someone who is trying to change is hold them to their past". Yes i was a dick in the past but i want to be a better player and a positive impact on the server.
You were banned 2 years ago?
Yeah whatever, let's see if he's quit slurring since then. +1 to unban.
+1 To unban! Dont say slurs again! (without me)
Maybe you can be called a Clean Rodent by the end of this appeal.

+1
Two years be a long time +1
+1 to unban 2 years is long enough.
+1
+1 just don't act like a retard when you come back.
bump
While people who mic spam slurs are sub-humans, but it would take .3 seconds to reban you if you do anything.

+1
TFW when you get called a glowie.

[Image: shirt-1493631543-6796ba5d8ad97dceb2c51e6146f947b4.png]