Unban Request
I've played with rubato quite a bit recently and he's been very well behaved. I fully believe this was just a lapse in judgement and won't happen again. +1 for unban and +1 for reduction whichever is decided!
[Image: kirby.gif]
(01-02-2023, 04:35 PM)boy with ***** Wrote: Men with the required organ absolutely do exist and are valid to say gay men cannot "create offspring" is a transphobic remark pls do better thank you

brain rot

in regards to the ban appeal,

+1 Agreed with what was stated above, probably should have been common sense but I think a warning will suffice.
[Image: xdjlve.png]
+1, besides being Dutch I've never seen him do anything wrong in the slightest, let the gay man return
[Image: Rmvvz8x.gif]
I agree with most of what's been said. Rules are rules but this was clearly non-malicious and Rubato knows not to do it again. By now (and especially by the time this gets handled by an admin) enough time has passed for this to suffice as a "time-out" imo.

+1 for full unban
[Image: b_560x95.png]
to be unbanned
[Image: b_560x95.png]