Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
bonecrack rdm
(01-07-2023, 08:47 PM)J@CK XDDD Wrote:
(01-07-2023, 08:44 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote:
(01-07-2023, 08:42 PM)Jammin Wrote: -snip-
-snip-
foxka and slater were on during this time so thats just not true
I talked to tiefling and the maps were during fast food, innomotel, and bank, with bank being the map when I got on but not sure about foxka, still dealing with this thread and seeing where it goes.
(01-07-2023, 08:56 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote:
(01-07-2023, 08:47 PM)J@CK XDDD Wrote:
(01-07-2023, 08:44 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote:
(01-07-2023, 08:42 PM)Jammin Wrote: If staff have been online the whole time, then consistent/mass RDM bans require valid reports, not just damage logs.

Will leave up for the time being
Staff were not online for a significant amount of time
foxka and slater were on during this time so thats just not true
Neither foxka nor slater were online during the logs I posted, and neither were you
Looking at the ss of ur post you can clearly see foxka and then lexifox too who is a mod so like?? free ph free buttercup free zeke
(01-07-2023, 08:57 PM)slater Wrote: I talked to tiefling and the maps were during fast food, innomotel, and bank, with bank being the map when I got on but not sure about foxka, still dealing with this thread and seeing where it goes.
IIRC foxka got on toward the end of community bowling, which was before you got on but it wasn't showing up in the logs

(01-07-2023, 08:58 PM)J@CK XDDD Wrote: Looking at the ss of ur post you can clearly see foxka and then lexifox too who is a mod so like??
Lexi was on for one full and entire round on fast food and then left
Idk which map the log with foxka is from but he was not present for several maps
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
Thread unlocked again, @Jammin stupid.
NECRO'ing so we bring justice to this bonecrack fella!!!
[Image: 0e7d9b52b0a8da003d3bf791934a67c3.gif]

[Image: ngt65CF.gif]
Honestly looking thru all the maps on the 7th around hour 16 and 17. When staff were no not much happened and even when staff were off not much happened. In regards to CrAcKbOnE RDMing anyone.

Times he RDMed in the damage logs.

Round 1 thru 4 of innomotel had staff online.
ttt_innomotel Round 2 00:34 seconds in
ttt_innomotel Round 5 - They started getting shot then just started shooting everyone around it seems. 1:04 thru 1:19
ttt_fastfood ROund 2 00:10 killed Wednesday off round start.
ttt_fastfood ROund 3 Could be RDM but the person was shooting before they began to shot them.

Honestly not much RDM and it hard to directly tell if any of these were not RDM based on shot and damage logs alone.

Most of the other rounds on the mentioned maps either they definitely didn't RDM or staff was on. So I am going to just close this.
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]