Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hey! I'm back! and i guess, so are these two........ individuals
Offender's Name & Steam ID: 
Baja blast STEAM_0:1:519252526
nmaszk(STEAM_0:1:522139692) 
Potential Witnesses: 

Reason to Ban: 
 Baja blast STEAM_0:1:519252526 gag for harassment, racism (warned first to stop) gag for racism, day ban. 
nmaszk(STEAM_0:1:522139692) disconnected yeeted a day for previous offense, calling me a N*R (previous ban, friended with bajablast. heard warnings to stop, was gagged first before yeet iirc)

Context:
  • [Image: context_01.PNG]
  • [Image: context_02.PNG]
Proof: 

Other:

y'know, if you wanna play somewhere and "have fun", maybe don't be pieces of shit? maybe don't call me n slur F slur? maybe? idk just a suggestion.

to the other people not in this report. You did not go unnoticed. I would recommend a change in behavior. But again, that is just a recommendation.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
both players have been permabanned for this and all previous offenses.
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.