Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Abuse of power
:@  Dagger kicked me with no proof . The reason he stated was that I shot a person by the name of captain and when asked to present the evidence for the kick. Nothing was presented.
This is completely false, the reason why you were kicked it was because of constant Mic spam and trolling. We gave you more than enough warnings before kicking you, and you still continued to keep it up. Dagger and the rest of the staff that was on follow the guidelines of Mic spam and trolling.
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
(05-15-2017, 11:55 PM)MushroomTip Wrote: :@  Dagger kicked me with no proof . The reason he stated was that I shot a person by the name of captain and when asked to present the evidence for the kick. Nothing was presented.

In addition to mic spam and trolling you also continually disrespected staff.
[Image: 2xSVh9p.gif]
First, follow the format, second, you were trolling with the racist remarks and then started to attack staff and disrespect Hal.
uhhh mush
I think you need to resort to plan B... or better yet abort abort abort!

I don't think you will win this one.