Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff abuse
Offender's Name: Garro

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:90012891

What Server(s): Dinklebergs Prop Hunt

Offender's Rank: Trusted

What They Did: Continually abusing the "!gag, and !mute" commands. Other players are just having fun, and there is no toxicity, racism, micspam, or anything worthy of being muted or gagged. I usually have no issue with any of the staff across these servers. However, Garro is continually toxic towards other players and ruins any fun or interaction between people. I urge higher-ranked staff to please look into his actions and either reprimand this staff member or remove him. Garro continually has a terrible attitude toward any players, showing that he doesn't care whether he is reported for his toxic, and disrespectful behavior. There was a point in the server he muted and gagged all players because they didn't agree with how he was acting. I genuinely enjoy playing on this server, but others, myself included are tired of his behavior and would like to see things change because he is genuinely ruining the dynamic of the server and the enjoyment of interacting with other players. I have included screenshots from Steam showing how he talks to other players, response to being reported with "I care why?", mutes people when they question why he's abusing his power, and then says "because I can" with no legitimate reason for gagging and muting players. 

When They Did It: 2/17/2023

Potential Witnesses: X12 ([b]STEAM_0:0:53371658), xCrimzXn (STEAM_0:1:460251948), Bruh The Sequel (STEAM_0:1:616047044), Cornelius (STEAM_0:0:138969210), crookedcarsalesman (STEAM_0:0:119591653)[/b]

[b]Proof:[/b]
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656...creenshots

Other: Above I included links to my screenshots of his blatant disregard for anything but himself and the abuse of his powers. I have also included the names and ID64's of people who were witnesses to his ridiculous attitude. Yes, I understand my screenshots do not give a lot of context to what I've mentioned above. However, I have seen reports on Garro throughout time on the forums; and at what point are we going to quit blaming players and look at the staff. I appreciate any help and response to this thread.
Offender:
Garro - STEAM_0:1:90012891

Witnesses:
X12 - STEAM_0:0:53371658
xCrimzXn - STEAM_0:1:460251948
Bruh The Sequel - STEAM_0:1:616047044
Cornelius - STEAM_0:0:138969210
crookedcarsalesman - STEAM_0:0:119591653
(02-17-2023, 05:32 AM)Despresso Wrote: Offender's Name: Garro

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:90012891

What Server(s): Dinklebergs Prop Hunt

Offender's Rank: Trusted

What They Did: Continually abusing the "!gag, and !mute" commands. Other players are just having fun, and there is no toxicity, racism, micspam, or anything worthy of being muted or gagged. I usually have no issue with any of the staff across these servers. However, Garro is continually toxic towards other players and ruins any fun or interaction between people. I urge higher-ranked staff to please look into his actions and either reprimand this staff member or remove him. Garro continually has a terrible attitude toward any players, showing that he doesn't care whether he is reported for his toxic, and disrespectful behavior. There was a point in the server he muted and gagged all players because they didn't agree with how he was acting. I genuinely enjoy playing on this server, but others, myself included are tired of his behavior and would like to see things change because he is genuinely ruining the dynamic of the server and the enjoyment of interacting with other players. I have included screenshots from Steam showing how he talks to other players, response to being reported with "I care why?", mutes people when they question why he's abusing his power, and then says "because I can" with no legitimate reason for gagging and muting players. 

When They Did It: 2/17/2023

Potential Witnesses: X12 ([b]STEAM_0:0:53371658), xCrimzXn (STEAM_0:1:460251948), Bruh The Sequel (STEAM_0:1:616047044), Cornelius (STEAM_0:0:138969210), crookedcarsalesman (STEAM_0:0:119591653)[/b]

[b]Proof:[/b]
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656...creenshots

Other: Above I included links to my screenshots of his blatant disregard for anything but himself and the abuse of his powers. I have also included the names and ID64's of people who were witnesses to his ridiculous attitude. Yes, I understand my screenshots do not give a lot of context to what I've mentioned above. However, I have seen reports on Garro throughout time on the forums; and at what point are we going to quit blaming players and look at the staff. I appreciate any help and response to this thread.

The screenshots aren viewable to no friends i think, maybe put them on imagr or make them public
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
Cute 
I will provide evidence as soon as i can.
[Image: ?imw=512&imh=233&ima=fit&imp...erbox=true]
Hey im Mozamcheekzhere (moza) and i was there and i can honestly say that some of this isnt as true as op says. Garro was not muting/gagging people for no reason. there was some stuff going on and things were being said. But when he started muting the disrespectful people, others started getting rowdy and upset about garro muting/gagging the ones who deserved it and they thought it would be funny to egg it on and then change account names and come into chat spamming. also calling garro "fat, pathetic, a no life" and other things i dont quite  remember everything that was said because boy was there alot. op was honestly egging alot of this on aswell as the others he had named as "witnesses" they were all being rude/ disrespectful.
Man I saw crookedcarsalesman as a potential witness and I already know Garro is in the right

Try making your screenshots public how kaptainles said
[Image: unknown.png]
lets see.

garro with his video (when it uploads) of probably people being gross. Very good

You with a couple no-context pictures and a probable reason to be biased. Also crookedcarsalesman? of all people to call as witness. Man.

yeah, no. gonna call bullshit on this one.

EDIT
that pfp is awful man. please change it.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
hmm......

With literally ZERO evidence, how would anyone believe you? You tried to post a screenshot, but it's private, and what proof does would that really entail? Yes he gagged those people, but was the context that warranted the gags? I'm certain Garro didn't gag those people for no reason... 

[Image: Screenshot_20230217_110910.png]

???????? ??????
(02-17-2023, 10:44 AM)BIIG_SAD Wrote: that pfp is awful man. please change it.
Went ahead and removed the pfp from the user's forum account because I don't think what it implies is something we should be allowing here.

carry on c:
I am leaning toward Garro's side since I know how Garro is whenever I am on. The main/true reason why is because of your screenshots.
1) They can be out of context as most of us had no idea what had happened before those screenshots were taken. There's probably people causing troubles and Garro did his job as a Trusted. Or can be the opposite, no idea tbh.

2) Your screenshots are unviewable since it's private or something. You got to fix where you are posting your screenshots.

Until more evidences of this abuse show up, the bird is neutral.

Update: Watched Garro's POV of this situation and know for sure there's no abusing at all. Garro did warn you guys ahead of time but you and the rest keep on making trouble. He is just doing what he is supposed to do, that's all.  

The bird will give -1 to Garro, final vote.
IM THE BIRD : )
[Image: fce0cd09fdc96ca73df8963eeac3f694.jpg]