• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
osama bin laden my bro
Offender's Name: salad

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:144611594

Potential Witnesses: @Mr. Kat, @squid @Raven 

Reason to Ban: minge, rdm, false reports

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/tUTmlO2
[Image: Pwm9lAm.jpeg]
I can't take an L, they just don't exist.
queue more yeat
+1 certified weirdo
[Image: WYrY1SK.png]
Hello! As said in screenshot #3 i came here to slur!
That *CP 2000 BAURAL* tried to mislead the moderator, behaved badly and killed for no reason at the beginning of the round.
+1 bad person.
+1 rdmd me a few times yesterday
I am looking at everything here and also the lack of warns they were given and only see the following.

They had no warns at all, while they had 3 reports unforgiven, each on its own round and they made two basically false reports each on its own round.

Personally I don't see this as warranting a perma-ban (maybe some sort of temp ban) and it definitely doesn't fall close to what the guidelines call Minge. I am not going to close this incase someone has more information to bring forward.

Also BTW you have Squid's SteamID as the person this ban request is for. Salad's steamID is STEAM_0:0:144611594
(02-20-2023, 12:15 PM)chibill Wrote: I am looking at everything here and also the lack of warns they were given and only see the following.

They had no warns at all, while they had 3 reports unforgiven, each on its own round and they made two basically false reports each on its own round.

Personally I don't see this as warranting a perma-ban (maybe some sort of temp ban) and it definitely doesn't fall close to what the guidelines call Minge.  I am not going to close this incase someone has more information to bring forward.

Also BTW you have Squid's SteamID as the person this ban request is for. Salad's steamID is STEAM_0:0:144611594
for both of the ban reqs i wasnt able to do warns bc there were so many reports and so much shit was going on, the one round where i was a traitor he revenge rdmed me for slaying him
queue more yeat
If you have any chat logs as well for what was being said or any recordings for vc, that could be presented, that would be great! I would just warn for targeting/false reports and establish slays.
(02-20-2023, 02:55 PM)yeat Wrote: for both of the ban reqs i wasnt able to do warns bc there were so many reports and so much shit was going on, the one round where i was a traitor he revenge rdmed me for slaying him
You can search steam IDs in the warn menu to warn after they leave
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
(02-20-2023, 06:14 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote:
(02-20-2023, 02:55 PM)yeat Wrote: for both of the ban reqs i wasnt able to do warns bc there were so many reports and so much shit was going on, the one round where i was a traitor he revenge rdmed me for slaying him
You can search steam IDs in the warn menu to warn after they leave
yeah i know i dont remember what they did exactly so ill have to go watch my videos and warn after watching but at the time i needed to go to sleepy bc i had school in the morning

this thread can just get closed ill do what i said above i fucked up on both the ban reqs lmao i was so tired and fed up that night
queue more yeat
(02-20-2023, 12:15 PM)chibill Wrote: Also BTW you have Squid's SteamID as the person this ban request is for. Salad's steamID is STEAM_0:0:144611594

that's crazy yeat
[Image: WYrY1SK.png]