Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is wrong with these Players? SMH
Offender's Name & Steam ID: 
  • [b]FrostyJaks (STEAM_0:1:632417058)[/b]
  • Taruhdaktul (STEAM_0:0:96953405)
  • Hee Hee (STEAM_0:0:51595599)
  • KERMIT FUCKING SUICIDE (STEAM_0:1:64218880)
  • Windowlicker (STEAM_0:1:542079723)

Potential Witnesses: 
  • Arturo The1
  • Persae_
Reason to Ban: pedo comments, inappropriate topics, disrespect other players, a bit of a mic spam

Proof: Video 1 is mostly with Frosty and Kermit, with the others tuning in here and there. Video 2 is with Hee Hee, Taruhdaktul, and Windowlicker. 
Other: 

• Join in the 6th round of the first video, started recording when they started making pedo comments. 
  • Frosty and Kermit are friends in Steam. 
  • The username of Kermit, yes that is his actual username when I copy-pasted. Cross it out just in case. 
  • Want to make a comment about these players named The Moose (STEAM_0:0:9141839) and Big Bill (STEAM_0:0:35671309), I was planning on putting them in here but decided not to since they are not THAT bad, compared to the other five. I think, in my opinion, is best to put them on the watchlist due to their behaviors with these players.    
IM THE BIRD : )
[Image: fce0cd09fdc96ca73df8963eeac3f694.jpg]
I was here during this event and can confirm. These players were out of control and I gagged after proper warnings but it looks like they came back after I left the server.
There was, simply put too many rule breakers and no true staff on so there was only so much we could do.
Are you ready for the mosh pit, shaka brah? 
Ewwww.....

Get these disgusting people away. +1 ban on all these fools...
???????? ??????
uh oh yikes.

+1 to bye bye
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Don't play PH, but eww British "people", I could barely understand a word they were saying, you should have told them to speak English in the American server smh, +1 to ban these things
[Image: Rmvvz8x.gif]
FrostyJaks (STEAM_0:1:632417058)
KERMIT FUCKING SUICIDE (STEAM_0:1:64218880)
No need to list these guys bc they get the big bap.

These lovely gents will receive 1 week bans for toxic trolling, mic spam, and player disrespect.
Taruhdaktul (STEAM_0:0:96953405)
Hee Hee (STEAM_0:0:51595599)
Windowlicker (STEAM_0:1:542079723)

I will also update our list for these players
The Moose (STEAM_0:0:9141839) who already has previous listings but recently had a ban.
Big Bill (STEAM_0:0:35671309) no previous listings.
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.