Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prop Hunt is Broke AF
Carson, Blu, No Name, and a few others can confirm. Server is broken. Can't find any info on this forum.
Everyone lost their time and ranks, disconnecting and reconnecting not fixing issues, Shop doesn't work. etc. 
What's going on?
Are you ready for the mosh pit, shaka brah? 
I broke it for TTT supremacy >: )
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Admins are already aware.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
I am aware of the issue and will be online to fix it this evening. Hopefully will have everything back up and operational within a few hours. For now, I’ve added *under maintenance* to the server title.
(03-02-2023, 06:43 PM)Dinkleberg >:( Wrote: I am aware of the issue and will be online to fix it this evening. Hopefully will have everything back up and operational within a few hours. For now, I’ve added *under maintenance* to the server title.
(03-02-2023, 06:43 PM)Dinkleberg >:( Wrote: I am aware of the issue and will be online to fix it this evening. Hopefully will have everything back up and operational within a few hours. For now, I’ve added *under maintenance* to the server title.
https://youtu.be/WiQAfzYnHf4
Thanks Dink! I didn't see any response on the forums (No discord access). Best of luck fixing the issue. :)
Are you ready for the mosh pit, shaka brah? 
https://youtu.be/p0lId-sKIkE
Damn you got Dink to reply! Hopefully it's back up soon! <3 all my prop hunt peps!
sorry guys we added back godzilla model and it broke the server
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]