Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who named you fools?
Watching a lot of Australians on YouTube got me saying the term “mate” a whole lot and alliteration is awesome.
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
Aww I forgot I made this thread.
Necroed after 3 years, noice.

Ive seen so many new weird asf names so keep it up ya nerds.
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.

My name is Embery but E has harsh lines that I don't like the look of. 3 is much prettier but it looks weird to only change the first e. 3mb3ry was born.
(03-12-2023, 08:14 PM)3mb3ry Wrote: My name is Embery but E has harsh lines that I don't like the look of. 3 is much prettier but it looks weird to only change the first e. 3mb3ry was born.
happy birthday

my name is my race and class combo
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
(03-12-2023, 11:37 AM)Birddog6 Wrote: My dad's callsign in Desert Storm was Birddog, and since he was the Commander of his Tank Platoon, he was, naturally, Birddog 6.

My dad made the Steam account and gave it to me around 2006, and, kept it since.
This is actually really cool, I love this
I would always have insane plays back in the day and gcubed would call me icey because they were so cold. He kept calling me it and I knew he looked up to me so it just kinda stuck.
South Park character. First played here as Gorilla Warfare from the copypasta but it’s more fun to make people say dildo when KOSing me
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
I tried a couple of names for a while and PandaInPants has stuck best. DeVoNs612 was my xbox360 name when I was 12 and my dad made it, Dern was my first steam name because it was the name of a village I made in Minecraft. I stopped using Dern because most games require 5 letters or more, I tried SpacePappy, but I am not old and people expected an older person. I like pandas and trash pandas and I like to wear pants so PandaInPants
i am super moderator

As for the Laced Xanax moniker, I'm not really sure where it came from. It's far from the first name I've had. I joined Dinks TTT on an old shitty PC in mid 2018 and I guess changed my name to Laced Xanax on a whim and that became my identity.
I’ve been summer forever, but a few know my previous moniker from before summer.

I don’t know where summer came from. Some say it’s Rick and Morty, some say it’s the season. Some say it’s just it’s just a name.
[Image: b_560x95.png]