Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
World's Smartest Cheater kekw
Offender's Name & Steam ID: Chizurumizuhara - STEAM_0:0:199875822

Potential Witnesses: NO NAME, Persae, dankster

Reason to Ban: Cheater/Hacker/Whatever-you-choose

Proof: Video on YT

Other: (Optional)
+1 on a permaban for hacking. The dude was literally rackinggg up kills in a single round and literally just running straight to props, not searching, and “knowing” where everyone was. 

Faber: When you’re gathering evidence, please record it in 1st person by hitting space. Sometimes it makes it hard to see what’s going on in 3rd person (definitely not the case with this fool).
???????? ??????
(03-16-2023, 11:17 AM)Harmless_Potato Wrote: +1 on a permaban for hacking. The dude was literally rackinggg up kills in a single round and literally just running straight to props, not searching, and “knowing” where everyone was. 

Faber: When you’re gathering evidence, please record it in 1st person by hitting space. Sometimes it makes it hard to see what’s going on in 3rd person (definitely not the case with this fool).
I was using 3rd person for a more stable view. Sometimes, first-person is disorientating to me. In my mind, I feel like it is hard to see just what is happening in the surrounding space. I'll try getting both views equally balanced next time.
(03-16-2023, 02:34 PM)Faber Wrote:
(03-16-2023, 11:17 AM)Harmless_Potato Wrote: +1 on a permaban for hacking. The dude was literally rackinggg up kills in a single round and literally just running straight to props, not searching, and “knowing” where everyone was. 

I was using 3rd person for a more stable view. Sometimes, first-person is disorientating to me. In my mind, I feel like it is hard to see just what is happening in the surrounding space. I'll try getting both views equally balanced next time.
1st person just makes it easy to see if there's any weird gun shake, to see their perspective of exactly what they're looking, and various other things. 

Anyways, thank you for the ban request.
???????? ??????
Well that was one of the more entertaining videos I've seen. Thanks for that.

As potato has said please try for first person in the future when possible. Sometimes it's necessary to tell between a hacker, ghoster, or just a really skilled player from another server.

This was pretty obvi though.

Player has been permabanned. Thank you for your report.
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.