Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my long overdue introduction
Hi friends, my name is Sweet Banana. I started out playing prop hunt here at Dink’s nearly a year ago. After discovering I was the best prop hunt player, I started playing on the TTT server. Shocker, I am also the best there too. Quite frankly I can’t help that I’m just so damn good at every game I play. 

But that is beside the point. 

I see a lot of drama going on and that is so sad to see. Once upon a time, I used to be staff for a server called Live to Trait back in like 2014. I was 18 at the time and thought I was so damn cool. But really I was just a stupid kid trying to have some faith in humanity over a video game. Now nearly 10 years later, I dug up a thread from there for your viewing enjoyment. 

https://livetotrait.enjin.com/forum/m/21408934/viewthread/17313199-caydpoe-ples-read-dis-3/post/84192312#post_84192312

The simple point I would like to make is that the whole reason we are here is to have fun. Don’t let a random stranger over the internet take that away from you.

You may be thinking, wow Sweet Banana, a YOUNG lady so noble and wise would make great staff. But no, I’ll leave it to the younger generation. Please respect your elders. And someone help me find my damn AARP card.

[Image: happy-older-people-portrait-white-40392665.jpg]
[Image: focused_183903146-stock-photo-portrait-h...having.jpg]
[Image: 64861303-old-age-gesture-comfort-and-peo...fa-and.jpg]
yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah.

welcome to the forums nerd
holy, this dude really started a sentence with “ermegerd”

i hate 2014
Welcome to the forums!
???????? ??????
ok grandma, let's get you to bingo now
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
I was co-owner of Heretical Gaming in 2014, it collapsed but fun times on TTT then
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
home of sexual
hi sweet banana bacon
this is so wise..... my third eye has been open T.B.H. !
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
this reminds me of uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Glad to see you make an introduction swett banare