Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Games on Sale! Recruiting players!
Since games are on sale, I'm ramping up attempts to get some players for various co-op and other deception games!  Here's the list

Deception games:
Project Winter: 8 man deception game about trying to escape a failed arctic research expedition with 2 traitors attempting to kill the rest.  Everyone tries not to get mauled to death by the wildlife  Moderately complex.

First Class Trouble: 6 man deception game set on a Art Nouveau style Starship.  4 residents try to get through the levels (or kill the traitors called Personoids) and shut down the AI controlling the ship, 2 Personoids (Traitors) try to stop this.  Less complex than Project Winter but not dead simple.

Co-Op games: 
Plate Up: 2 to 4 person co-op cooking game about running a restaurant without burning it down or upsetting your customers by taking too long.  Deceptively simple.

Barotrauma: 2 (recommended, can play solo) to up to 16.  More complex sci-fi game about exploring the oceans of a moon in a submarine.  Much of the complexity is in keeping the submarine working and not dying to your own incompetency or the dangerous wildlife.

For some of the cheaper ones, I can put up some money since I have spare steam wallet but I'm not rich so don't ask for 9 copies of Barotrauma from me alright.
can i have 9 copies of barotrauma
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
(03-18-2023, 09:14 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: can i have 9 copies of barotrauma

>:I
(03-18-2023, 09:16 PM)Evan Wrote:
(03-18-2023, 09:14 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: can i have 9 copies of barotrauma

>:I
can i have like 21423547 copies
no one will play bad rats with me
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
can i have 8 copies of barotrauma
did rand win
(03-19-2023, 05:46 PM)horseless headman Wrote: did rand win
Que?
I have plate up, and I have always thought project winter is cool, if we get a group id be willing to grab it real quick and join
First Class Trouble is pretty good i wish i had the CA$H   Angel