Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Voxious Possible Ghost - Needs Investigation
Offender's Name & Steam ID: Voxious STEAM_0:0:88903943

Potential Witnesses: Zizeto STEAM_0:1:152331013, Tino STEAM_0:1:162809788

Reason to Ban: No name first suspected, but within first 10 seconds of a round, he came straight to me clear across the map. I recorded the next round (I am aware I did make a lot of noise) he came straight to me again. Possibly sus. 

Proof: Check discord from 3 30 2023 @ 5:39AM Mountain Time

Other: No staff could come on to confirm, but this guy needs to be investigated. Told by Insanity Bread to post here. 
Are you ready for the mosh pit, shaka brah? 
Going to need more evidence than this.
???????? ??????
Ummm, the discord history really doesn't show that that player is ghosting and I read the history of this event too. You need to record the ghosting or hacking while it's happening. Unless it's really obvious that he is hacking, one video isn't going to be enough evidence if it goven the fact that he is ghosting.

A player that is ghosting or hacking are very different. If
 he is ghosting, he probably got help from a player(Most likely a friend) which you can add on into the BR. 

There's a high chance that this player is going to be listed due to the lack of evidences. Not voting but, just giving my opinion from someone who does BR a lot.
IM THE BIRD : )
[Image: fce0cd09fdc96ca73df8963eeac3f694.jpg]
He is one to keep an eye on. Something isn't quite right.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Closed for lack of evidence, player has been noted to be watched.
[Image: ZN1HpFb.png]