Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ryuji's Graduation from Dinks
Hello dinklebergs players,

As of today I, Ryuji Sakamoto aka Ryujin Yukihyo, is retiring from Prop hunt staffing.

It was fun while it lasted, I enjoyed our time together dealing with dumb hackers and cheaters and having fun times on the server, however I felt that my time here has come and my chapter in the Dink's PH lore has come to a close.

I have two requests however as I leave, one is to have any selfie images of myself to be deleted since those are my personal stuff from both the discord and from the forums here and I don't want anyone else to have access to them. The other request is for the general Dink staff continue having fun at dinkleberg even though we struggle on day-by-day basis from whatever game-mode we are from, we are all a team and should enjoy our little fun zone while it last.

As my chapter ends here at dinks, it not really the end, I'm still going to be in the Dinkleberg's Gmod discord however I mostly just going to be a plain regular player once more. I just have to focus more on my job at the hospital as well as my vtuber streaming on Twitch.

I just like to say, thank you for having me as a staff member here.

This is Ryujin Yukihyo, Signing off.

[Image: anime-bye-bye-yugi-amane.gif]
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
I’ll take care of the images. Thank you for your time here at dinks staff, best of luck to you!
o7

You were one of the good ones. Congrats on your graduation, friend <3
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
Thank you for all you're help, we will miss you. Enjoy retirement.   Heart
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
:crying emoji:

gl hero
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Thank you for your work on the staff team, and best of luck with your future endeavors.
[Image: ZN1HpFb.png]
Your moderator application has been approved
[Image: unknown.png]
you've been here for so long and deserve this nice retirement! I hope life treats you well Ryuji
Enjoy your "retirement", it's LONGGG deserved! Thanks for everything you've done!
???????? ??????
Pretty sure you have one of the longest runs as a staff member for the PH server while being active in the community ever. You joined not too long after I did and were consistent throughout your time in Dinks. I wish you the best on whatever you decide to pursue, Ryuji.

Goodbye and good luck.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army