Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pls
(04-23-2023, 07:35 PM)super sucker 9 Wrote: best moments worthy tbh

i have chosen to -1 this post (it did not make me laugh)
(04-23-2023, 05:31 PM)Harmless_Potato Wrote: WUT
Howr u confused you were the one there
is this a shitpost
                                   [Image: qFmo2rj.png]
Dear eamtomlinson,

I am writing to bring to your attention the recent misusage of the forums on our platform. It has come to our notice that there have been several instances where users have posted irrelevant and inappropriate content, which has resulted in a negative impact on the community.

As a responsible member of our community, we would like to request you to kindly refrain from posting any content that is not relevant to the forums or goes against the community guidelines. We understand that you may have inadvertently made such posts, but we urge you to take extra care in the future and be mindful of the content you share.

We value the contributions of all our members, and we strive to maintain a positive and welcoming community. We believe that by working together, we can make our forums a better place for everyone. Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Best regards,
slater
(04-24-2023, 05:40 PM)Ruby Wrote: is this a shitpost

Not intentionally lol. Potato was getting ragged on by some PH randoms, some of which are now banned, and eam made this post in response. As if those people even read the forums.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
So 1984?
(04-24-2023, 06:47 PM)slater Wrote: Dear eamtomlinson,

I am writing to bring to your attention the recent misusage of the forums on our platform. It has come to our notice that there have been several instances where users have posted irrelevant and inappropriate content, which has resulted in a negative impact on the community.

As a responsible member of our community, we would like to request you to kindly refrain from posting any content that is not relevant to the forums or goes against the community guidelines. We understand that you may have inadvertently made such posts, but we urge you to take extra care in the future and be mindful of the content you share.

We value the contributions of all our members, and we strive to maintain a positive and welcoming community. We believe that by working together, we can make our forums a better place for everyone. Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Best regards,
slater
Forgive me for i do not intend to do so but i wanna post at least once a week and am very out of the know of discussions
(04-25-2023, 09:08 AM)eamtomlinson Wrote:
(04-24-2023, 06:47 PM)slater Wrote: Dear eamtomlinson,

Best regards,
slater
Forgive me for i do not intend to do so but i wanna post at least once a week and am very out of the know of discussions

You will be hearing from Dink lawyers shortly.
                                   [Image: qFmo2rj.png]
(04-25-2023, 09:08 AM)eamtomlinson Wrote:
(04-24-2023, 06:47 PM)slater Wrote: -snip-
Dear eamtomlinson,

I am writing to you regarding the recent misuse of Dinkleberg's forums. As a lawyer representing Dinkleberg, I must inform you that the content you have posted on the forums goes against our client's policies and has caused significant damage to their reputation.

We understand that you may not have intended to cause any harm, but we must take action to ensure that such instances do not occur in the future. Therefore, we would like to propose a plea deal, which would involve the removal of the inappropriate content and a public apology to Dinkleberg for any harm caused.

We believe that this plea deal is a fair and reasonable resolution to the situation at hand. However, if you choose not to accept this plea deal and continue with such actions, our client will have no other choice but to pursue legal action against you.

Please take this matter seriously and consider our proposal carefully. We hope to resolve this matter amicably without resorting to further legal action.

Sincerely,
Nathanial Brown, Esq.
Lawyer for Dinkleberg's
the ultimate fart