Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So long nerds ...
This has been coming for some time and well I guess I just got myself motivated enough to do this. I am resigning from my position of Murder Admin. I have been a part of this community for a long time, and it has been an incredible experience. I have met some fantastic people and had a great time playing on this server. However, lately, I have been struggling to balance my real-life responsibilities and my involvement in the community.I don't even wanna talk about dink... smh.

To  Murder staff team- thank you for the support and all the help you’ve given me and the server. This wouldn’t work without the whole team pulling together and I wish you all the best in the future.

I'm free :^ ) I love you all
NOOOO NORM ;((((((

you are the best my friend <3 please focus on real life issues, you will always have a spot here!!
I will miss you man, hope you're future endeavours are more fruitful  Heart
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
ill take it
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
are you resigning dr admin aswell
[Image: image.png]
Man, I don't know if I'll even have the right words for this.

Norm, you and I have been through as hell of a lot with this place. From drama, constant change, to the server burning down before our eyes as we try and try to fight the fire. You gave Murder your all and you left some big ass shoes to fill, you motherfucker! >:'c You're a great friend and a better person and I'm glad I had the opportunity to meet you, my dude. You're finally a free man. I hope life treats you better than this place ever did.

Love you, bro! <3
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
I love you kiddo ♥
Enjoy it norm
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
not tre 5... :(

Enjoy your freedom and good luck in your irl stuff norm :)
Good luck in your future endeavours, the Lakers suck.